E l e v e n

Skye's POV

Dante and I are in some kind of sex store. The place is filled with toys, dirty movies and costumes — Oh, and not to mention, it is very full of creepy old men.

Dante hands me a whole lot of different outfits and underwear pieces. "I don't know if I'm comfortable wearing this stuff," I say.

"I'm sure they are very uncomfortable, but you agreed to it so you better go try them on."

"Only if you do it first," I say and smile.

"You want to see me in a thong, hmm?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

I go to the guys costume section and take a sailor outfit, a red mens thong and a sort of police or army uniform. I dump it into Dante's arms. "You try them on and I'll try on the stuff you gave me. That's the only way you're going to see me in a nurses outfit," I state.

He sighs. "Fine, but we try them on at the same time because I don't have all day to waste and you haven't even done your clothes shopping yet." I nod in agreement and we both make our way to the changing rooms.

I start by changing into the school girl outfit. The skirt is extremely tiny and the white shirt sticks to my body like glue. I put the tie around my neck and pull on the socks and black heels.

I step out the cubicle and wait for Dante who is in the one beside me. He steps out his cubicle a few moments later, wearing the sailors uniform.

He checks me out and I do the same to him. The outfit has a white hat and the top is a button up but it seems that he decided to leave it open.

I glance down, wanting to reach out and run my hand down his body. His tanned skin, his tight muscles. Yum.

"Do guys actually like this stuff? Why would you want to sleep with a school girl? That's perverted."

"I don't want to sleep with a school girl... I want to sleep with you, and that tiny skirt is so hot," he explains.

He needs to make up his mind. One second he's too good for me and the next he want me under him. Maybe it's this outfit that has him confused.

I walk up to him, and stop when I'm almost pressed against him. This is my turn to tease him. I run my hand down his torso. "Am I supposed to have underwear on?" I whisper and smirk, making him groan.

He pulls my tie so that I move closer to him, then his eyes become hooded and he looks down at my lips. "Don't do this to me."

I laugh. "I love messing with you. You really think you have a chance with me?" I quote his words to me from this morning.

He steps away from me and purses his lips. "Go change into the next one. I'll do the same," he tells me. I listen and walk back into my cubicle, strip down and change into the next outfit which is some weird latex outfit that makes it really hard to move. There's chains everywhere and it squeaks whenever I move my legs.

The things that turn guys on are so weird.

I walk out the cubicle and wait for Dante. "Skye, I don't think I can come out in this..." he says awkwardly.

That makes it even better. "I'm in a latex suit. You better come out, because I didn't put it on for nothing."

He unlocks the door and walks out in his bright red thong and I start laughing. I bend over in fits of laughter but the suit is so constricting that I can only move a few centimetres forward before it starts to pinch me.

This is such a badly designed outfit. How do people actually do the deed in this thing?

"I think you look awesome," I tell him and wink. He really doesn't look bad because of how good his body is. If he was a old man with saggy boobs then it would be a totally different story. "There is no way I am wearing a latex suit for a lap dance. I can't even do the robot dance in this thing," I state and try to do it, but fail.

"Okay, go change again." I nod and he turns around to do the same. I take the opportunity to check out his ass. Damn.

I walk into the cubicle and change into the next outfit. It's a flowy lingerie set. It is a pink nude colour. This is the perfect one; it's sexy and pretty and I can move as much as I want.

I take it off and put Dante's clothes back on. This is definitely the one. I don't want to be full of myself or anything, but I think I look really good in it. I want it to be a surprise, even for Dante.

I walk out the cubicle and put the other outfits back, but keep the nude one with me. I walk back to the changing rooms and find Dante leaning against the door in his army police outfit.

He looks strong. There are handcuffs hooked onto his belt loop. "That is so hot," I whisper and Dante smirks.

"Mm, you like this?" he asks. His voice sounds so sexy when he says that and I'm ready to rip off my clothes for him.

He is just playing with me again.

He walks up to me and turns me around, then presses his body against me. "I'm going to have to lock you up," he whispers and his breath fans against my skin, making me shiver. He runs his hands up my body and wraps it around my neck, pulling me back, closer to him.

I quickly pull away from him before he realizes that I'd get on my knees for him right now.

"Why do you like this outfit?" he asks.

"It's not the outfit... it's you." I glance at his biceps, and the way the shirt barely fits around them. I tug on on handcuffs. "I wouldn't mind if you kept these."

"Really?" he asks, leaning closer to me.

"Keep dreaming," I state and pat him on the shoulder before walking away.

•=•=•

I'm trying to work but ughhhhh. I need motivation.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx