Chapter 13;

Charlotte.

---------------

"Charlotte, come on, we gotta go" Justin whispered in my ear, shaking me slightly. I stayed where I was for a second, not wanting to get out of bed. I opened my eyes to see Justin really close to me. My arms shot round his neck and pulled him closer to me, kissing him. Deepening the kiss I pressed every inch of my body to him. It looked like I was going to be the one having trouble with the no $ex thing. 

Justin pulled away after a second, "Charlotte- we really gotta go. My mum got it out of Ryan, so now... we are both in trouble".

 I jumped out of bed and noticed I had slept in my clothes the night before. Unzipping my bag I pulled out some skinny jeans, and a short top. Pulling them on, I put a dollop of tooth paste on my tooth brush, and pulling a brush through my hair. In 10 minutes flat I was pretty much ready to go. Justin smiled at me, kissed my cheek and took my suitcase from my grasp.

"I can take my own bags Justin, you've got all yours to take too" I said while trying to snatch my bags back. 

"Well that wouldn't be very gentlemen like of me at all!" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him and sat in the car watching him struggle putting 5 bags in the boot. 3 of them mine. Justin sat in the frivers seat and turned to me.

"we were planning two nights, but I guess that doesn't matter" Justin said, while tucking my fringe behind my ears and letting his hand settle in the back of my neck. Justin's big chocolate eyes stared deep in my own. After last nights kiss, its like I just wanted more and more of him. I had started off my new addiction. Justin planted small kisses on my lips before tracing my jaw line and placing a trail of sweet kisses down my neck. A small moan came out of my mouth before I could hide it. Justin started to move away, obviously noticing the effect he had on me. 

I pouted in frustration. "One more kiss?" I begged. He just laughed at me.

"We haven't got long till your sixteenth, lets just wait". He was using my own words against me. I turned out the window and sulked pretty much the whole drive to the hotel. Outside were 4 large buses. I jumped out the car with my mouth hanging open. 

"JUSTIN, IS THIS THE TOUR BUS?!" I screamed at him, he ran over with his hood up and his shades on. Oops. I forgot about the whole no-attention-because-i-am-justin-bieber-and-fans-will-go-crazy thing. Thankfully no-one noticed and Justin ushered me inside leaving our suitcases in his boot. Once we got into the hotels lift to our floor Justin slid off his hood and shades and gave me a disapproving look. My head dropped to the floor in shame. 

Once we got inside Pattie went literally mental. "JUSTIN- HOW DARE DO YOU RUN OFF WITH ONE OF THE DANCERS TO A ROOM FOR THE NIGHT WITHOUT TELLING ME, OR WITHOUT A BODY GUARD. HOW COULD YOU BE SO IRRESPONSIBLE- Oh. Charlotte, why dont you go to the girls room? I dont blame you for any of this" I must of looked utterly speechless. I mean, Justin was only doing it for me. Justin's face looked like he was so sad. I squeezed his hand tight and followed Pattie's orders by going back to the girls room. You seriously didn't want to get the wrong side of her...

Justin's POV

------------

I watched Charlotte walk into her the girls rooms. She's so beautiful. Last night was definitely leading to something else, but it was by all means the best kiss of my life.

"Sit" My mum says sternly. I sit at the dining table. Wait? She's not shouting anymore... is something wrong with her? "I want to ask you something, and you have to tell me the truth Justin. If I find out your lying...."

"Mom, I wont lie" I look strait into her eyes. "HaveyouhadsexbeforeJustin?" She mumbled under her breath and her cheeks burning red. "Wait, WHAT?"

"Have you had sex before Justin? I mean, its okay if you have... but for the sakes of your career and your future you know about safe sex. Right? you know if you ever got a girl pregnant, that could be IT" Oh-god-not-the-talk. This was so embarrassing! She was blushing, I must be blushing. EW.

"MOM, I'VE NEVER HAD SEX. I dont need the talk. God, this is embarrassing". I stand up almost knocking the chair over. 

"Justin, some day you gotta let me give you the talk. Look, your nearly 17 so I would be expecting you to lose your virginity someday soon-ish" She sighted, and her hands reached out in her back pocket holding a few packets of- "LOOK. I know what your thinking, just, hear me out. I didn't want to do this, this early in your life... but you and Charlotte seem serious, so i'm giving you these to be responsible. Okay?" She places the packets of c0nd0ms in my hand. She reaches up and kisses my cheek while whispering in my ear, "Dont throw away your career for one night of passion. Okay?!"

I walked out and into my own room. Eugh. I can't believe I just had the talk with my mom. She's so embarrassing sometimes. 

knock knock-

"Justin- Its me, Charlotte, can I come in?" Her sweet voice came through the door. I shoved the packets under my bed. I'll put them in a safer place in the morning. 

"Coming".