16: Ask him if the Rumors are True| M A S O N

Masoooon on top😍😍

Mason's P.O.V.

"Did you actually join the mob?"

I rolled my eyes at Morgan's friend's question but chuckled nevertheless. "That one was fake," I answered as I pushed the lunch plate away from me.

Someone really needed to look into the school food.

"How about the one that said that you sold your kidney on the black market for a new pair of sneakers?" Morgan spoke up, curiosity sparking in her green eyes.

I smirked. She wasn't going to believe this.

"That one was partially true," I mumbled, pulling my shirt up, revealing a scar on my side.

"Shut the fuck up!" The one with black hair exclaimed, "he has fucking abs, Morgan! Abs!

Morgan rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Dee, stop," she turned back around and her eyes widened once she saw the scar, "what the fuck? Your kidney, Mason?"

"My last foster parent had a cousin that sold shit on the black market. I sold mine for a truck," I finished, smirking.

Out of all the craziest rumors out there, this was the only one that was kind of true.

"You're fucking joking," Morgan exclaimed as she let out a full blown laugh.

My heart skipped a beat.

Wow, her laugh was so fucking breathtak—

I stopped my self before I could complete my thought and my eyes widened at the sudden realization.

Fuck no, not again.

"I have to go to the restroom," I stood up quickly, not  bothering to stop to hear their response.

No, Mason, no, no, there is no way in hell that you're starting to crush on Morgan.

I burst into the restroom and glared at the guys that were washing their hands. "Get the fuck out of here," I growled, causing them to scurry out.

I leaned on the sink and stared at my reflection.

You can't crush on Morgan. Last time you fell in love, someone died.

I'm so sorry, Mason, I love you.

I shook my head as Jessica's words rung in my head.

No, I didn't like her. I had just gone through some though shit and she was the only one there for me. I just though I needed to repay her.

The door suddenly flew open and a guy walked in. I had seen him a few times, but I didn't remember his name.

He glared at me and leaned against the sink I was in front of.

"Mason, right?" He asked while he raised an eyebrow at my state.

I wasn't really in the mood to chat.