•11•

Jungkook strolled down the hallway nervously.

It was late already. The sun had set, the day had ended and he couldn't find a way to fall asleep.

He had finished his dance practice. He wasn't tired. Just figety.

He continued making his way down the hall, not really knowing where he was heading, just walked because his body moved on its own.

There was a light that came from the end of the hallway. One of the rooms had its door opened.

He walked over to it. As soon as he peeked inside he realized where he was.

Kim Taehyung was sitting on a sofa inside the room.

He was there and he looked so beautiful flipping through the pages of a large book in his white silk pajamas.

Jungkook cleared his throat. The blonde male looked up from his book.

"Can't sleep?" The nervous prince asked at the doorway.

"Jin-hyung's not back yet," Tae answered blankly, turning back to his book.

Jungkook mentally slapped himself as he remembered that the blonde couldn't sleep without someone to hold. He shifted back and forth on his legs uncomfortably.

"You want to come in?" The elder asked.

That caught Jungkook off guard. "I-um. Well-I." He stopped and took a deep breath, "I can't. Candidates can't be alone with another-"

"-I'm not interested in your hyung." Tae stated, not looking away from his book. "You and I both know anyway that the King has practically already chosen my hyung, so there's no point in abiding by that stupid rule. So if you want to come in, go ahead."

He hesitated, but that hesitation didn't last long.

He stepped inside closing the door behind him, just in case.

Instead of taking a seat on the sofa he plopped down on the bed. The silence was a bit uncomfortable but Taehyung didn't seem to mind.

"Couldn't sleep either?" The blonde asks him without looking up.

He shakes his head. "Its been a long day but I don't feel tired."

Unlike him, Taehyung looked very tired. He eyed the blonde as he read. There were bags under his eyes, his face was paled, and he would yawn every so often with his mouth close so he wouldn't be so obvious.

He understood. Geong Min's dance practice had been brutal, tiring. He must feel dead and sore and-

An idea flowed through the Prince's head. It was embarrassing but he deemed it somewhat necessary.

"Why don't you try sleeping?"

The blonde looked up from his book with his brow raised. An almost are-you-an-idiot look plastered on his face. "Jin-Hyung's not here."

"Does it have to be your hyung or can you sleep with anyone?"

Taehyung seemed to finally understand where this was going. He closed his book, put it aside and eyed the Prince with a smug look on his face. "You want to volunteer?" He asked.

A blush appeared on the young boy's cheeks. It was cute. "I-I mean, I have nothing to do and you seem really tired so I thought that I could help. A-at least till you fall asleep or your hyung comes back."

Something in Tae's mind told him it wouldn't be a good idea. Jimin's words came into his head. He likes you. But the prince was young, not yet 18.