Trauma

Ok... this chapter is... unique. At least in it's origin.

I flipped a coin: heads was personal (like the Batcave and Wally's house) and tails was public (like the Mountain or Watch Tower)

It was heads.

So I needed to choose the Manor/Batcave or the West/Allen household. Uh... my friend from Marching Band came to visit me and she wanted to choose.

But she has never watched YJ. Or Teen Titans. She's a Marvel girl.

So I had her watch a few episodes and she fell in love with Wally. So... yeah there ya go😅

(I might have also turned her to DC. Or at the very least made her neutral.)

((If you want to cry, listen to the song))
_______________________________________

Wally couldn't stop the wave of guilt that passed through him.

Here was his best friend, strapped to a medical bed and lost in a medical induced coma.

He was in a coma, to make sure he didn't hurt himself.

If he would've just kept his big mouth shut... just maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe he would've stayed...

God, he felt like a complete asshole.

"When did this happen?"

One of the girls, Raven he believes, was finishing wrapping Robin's wrists with gauze.

On the other side of her was a metal tray with bloody rags and tools.

"About seven minutes ago."

Wally's eyes widened in disbelief.

"He bled that much?"

"He knew exactly where to cut..."

Another voice enters from behind him.

Cyborg.

"Nicked both of the arteries. Really deep... he honestly shouldn't even be alive right now."

Cyborg walked around the bed and picked up the bloody equipment and took them to the sink.

Wally akwardly rubbed the back of his head. He was called here and yet...

"So... where are the other--"

"Beast Boy is trying to calm Starfire."

Raven's response was more... curt than usual. She carefully laid his bandaged wrist at his side and got up to check the monitors.

The doors to the infirmary slowly slid open and an exhausted looking kid came through.

He was green, with a red and white uniform. It didn't take a genius to figure out it was Beast Boy.

But something seemed familiar about him...

The kid rubs his eyes, they're red and then he starts mumbling. His voice is hoarse.

Cyborg comes back over and taps the kid on the head, he seems to wake up a little more.

"Dude, you gotta talk a little louder..."

"Oh um Star's fine. She cried herself to sleep after she blasted a hole in her wall. Uh Cy can I... go to my room too?"

This kid looks... traumatized.

Cyborg nods and the kid quickly leaves.

"Beast Boy was the one who found him."

Raven turned away from the monitors and picked up a needle.