Epilogue

Jill Malik P.O.V

"I, Flynn Vasilios take Jill Malik, to be my lawfully wedded wife, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special day, I give to you in the presence of God and all these witnesses my pledge to stay by your side as your faithful husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Tears of happiness were streaming down my face like the Niagara Falls. I didn't care if my makeup was ruined, this was so perfect. Everything was so perfect. Flynn saw the tears on my face, wiped them away and then smiled at me. He cupped my cheeks, leaned in a little and kissed me fully on my lips.

I now pronounce you husband and wife.

Everyone clapped and cheered as the priest said that. I looked at the crowd and couldn't help but smile at Aunt Lydia who was bawling her eyes out. She was crying even before I made the walk down the aisle. Flynn's mother and Ximena, who was my maid of honor, were all wiping away a tear.

"I can't just stand here. I really need to hug you." an emotional Reina said from behind me as she wrapped her arms around me. She was one of my bridesmaids and she flew all the way from Italy to attend my wedding.

"Mommy, Millie Billie ate my cake." Amari walked angrily over towards me. My baby girl looked so stunning in her white dress and flower crown. Even when she's angry, she's cute. Ximena laughed silently and picked her up. She gave Amari a kiss on her cheeks. "It's mommy and daddy's wedding day, princess. Come, I will get you more cake. Where did Milan go?"

Amari was our flower girl, but after she was down she immediately ran away to the dessert table instead of waiting until the ceremony ended. Milan, who was the one who brought our rings, followed his little sister after he had done his part.

Only to tease and annoy her.

"He's hiding behind uncle GoGo. Millie Billie!"

"Stop calling me Millie Billie!" Milan yelled from behind Rodrigo.

I shook my head at those two and Flynn chuckled. He took my hand in his and together we walked towards the reception followed by our guests.

Flynn fulfilled my dream. I wanted a tropical wedding and he arranged it. It was perfect to say the least. Here, in the Maldives, it felt like everything was just a dream. A fairytale.

It has been two years.

Two years since we decided to start over, to give our relationship a new chance. And I should not lie; it has been the most amazing two years of my life.

Flynn was the best father I could have ever asked for Amari and Milan. He taught Amari horse-riding, soccer, ballet, and he even brought her to clubs and sleepovers when I was in Barcelona to visit Aunt Lydia and Milan.

Milan always came over during the holidays and Flynn, being the amazing boyfriend he was, brought him everywhere. Flynn loved Milan and vice versa. Both of them were always for hours behind the Xbox or they simply watch an action movie while Amari and I were in the kitchen baking cookies.

To trust Flynn again was not easy. It seemed easy in the beginning, but I had a lot of trust issues. There were times when I got so mad at Flynn especially when he came home late or he had to travel to another country for business.