Chapter 16: Threat

Jimin watched as Tae's face fell.

"Jimin, don't talk like that. We need to get out of here."

"I don't want to."

"Jimin, he's brainwashing you. He's psychotic, he's crazy, he kidnapped us and he rapes us all the damn time. And you like women anyway, what the hell is this Jimin?"

"I really like him a lot Tae. I didn't think I'd be into a man, but something about him made me fall for him."

"He's brainwashing you. You saw that album, you saw those dead people, you saw us Jimin. He's crazy, he's a serial killer for crying out loud. Snap out of it."

"Tae, he isn't brainwashing me."

"Then he's drugging you and putting that shit in your food. We've been here for 2 months now Jimin, we need to get out of here, and we need to have him in jail so we can be free."

"No."

"What is happening to you? There aren't cameras in here, what the hell is going on?"

"I'm falling in love with him Tae."

"Get a grip. You can find a different man if you're going gay now, but you cannot fall for Jungkook."

"Tae, I love you. You're my best friend, you're my brother, please stop trying to leave. I can't lose you."

"I'm losing you right now Jimin! Snap out of it!"

"Don't yell, he might hear you."

"He killed those people. He kidnapped us. He stalked us. He rapes us. Get that in your head, he doesn't love us. Not as friends, not as anything."

"He does too, he just doesn't want us to leave him. And Tae, he doesn't rape us, it feels good, and you know that."

"It does not! It hurts like hell!"

"Tell him that, and maybe he will go easier on you."

"I tell him every goddamn time to stop!"

"You can't say stop, he likes that. You need to say it hurts too bad, if you just say it hurts then he will keep going."

"That's what I mean Jimin! He doesn't love us!"

"He's a sadist, he can't help it."

"I'm not into that shit!"

"Tae-"

"No, Jimin he does it on purpose! I hate it, I can't stand it! It hurts like hell, there is nothing pleasurable about it!"

"Tae-"

"What!"

Jimin pointed behind him, and Tae turned around, seeing Jungkook standing in the doorway, his eyes dark.

"Oh shit," Tae whispered, knowing he was screwed.

"Jimin, out," Jungkook demanded, and as Jimin got to his feet, he saw the fear plastered on his friend's face.

"Kookie-"

"Go."

"Please don't hurt him."

"Jimin. Get. Out."

The oldest of them obeyed reluctantly,  and Tae looked down, avoiding the youngest's gaze.

"Jungkook-"

"Shut up. I don't make you feel good, huh?"

"It just hurts."

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive."