CHAPTER NINETEEN

Hello Coconuts
So I was thinking that I will be, maybe doing daily updates from now on. I hope you don't mind that.

But I am not sure as well.

***

3RD PERSON POV

Silence fell in the house as Namjoon finished narrating his story. None of the boys spoke for a long time.

Yoongi then slowly got up from the seat and then walked up to Namjoon. He leaned against him and snarled,"What was going in your mind if you fucking care to explain"

"Hyung it happened on reflexs" Stammered Namjoon nervously as he dropped his gaze from the ranging eyes of the older.

Yoongi stood straight and ruffled his hair angrily. Before Yoongi could lash mecilessly at Namjoon the shrill sound of the phone went piercing through the house.

Jungkook stood up silently and said,"That is my phone"

He picked it up and saw the caller ID of his mother. He slide the accept button and brought the phone to his ears.

"Hello Mom??" He said and drew in a deep breath to realse the tension in him.

"Hello Jungkook" His mother shakily spoke.
"Mom? Why are you crying ?!" Jungkook shouted and all the attention of the boys went up to the maknae.

Jimin went up to Jungkook as the younger listened to his mother. Jungkook's hands shaking as he let the speech sink in.

He lost every senses he had and fell into Jimin's arms. Jimin caught the younger and gasped at his sudden burst of tears.

***

Taehyung suddenly felt a pang of hurt in my chest and a weird gut feeling as if something was wrong.

Jihoon who was busily dying Taehyung's hair noticed the sudden tension in the older's body.

Jihoon dried Taehyung's hair while looking at him through the mirror. The older had promised to keep his eyes closed the whole time as Jihoon had insisted.

Maybe he was getting restless cause he wasn't able to see anything. But the way Taehyung's constantly went to his collar to loosen it from his neck, this was probably not the reason.

"Hyung are you okay ?" Jihoon finally asked.
"Yes I am Jihoon" He said shakily,"Just a weird gut feeling"

"Oh" Said Jihoon, the younger one pursed his lips to stop smiling like a complete idiot. He was impressed with his own result.

Taehyung's red hair were setting off with his tanned skin. Giving him a dashing and regal look. Jihoon was sure that anyone who would come across him would drool till death.

"V hyung you can open you eyes!" Jihoon cheered, drawing attention of his colleagues near him.

Taehyung obediently did as the younger said and his jaws dropped. Areum came and stood behind Jihoon and looked over his shoulder.

"Ahhh Taehyung you look soooooo good" She cooed. Taehyung's cheek heated up as he smiled genuinely at both of them.

"Thank you" He said and looked up and Jihoon and said,"You are the best Jihoon"

"Aww Hyung you are embarrasing me" the younger one covered his face with his hands causing the other two older to coo at his cuteness.

"Yah well Jihoon stop being a baby" Areum joked and smacked the younger's arm

"Aish you both" Taehyung laughed. Areum and Jihoon stopped in track and giggled at the seated male.

"Come on let's get goin" Said Areum as Taehyung got up from his comfy chair and gave Areum a nod.

"How much to we owe you Jihoon" Asked Taehyung with a smile.
"Nothing much just a cup of coffee" cooed Jihoon and dug his hand in the pocket of his Jeans.

"Really" Taehyung giggled,"Then we would love too"
"You both can go ahead" Said Areum with a pout.

"Why?" The both said in unison.
"My manager just called" She explained,"He wants me right now"

"Oh it's okay" Said Taehyung,"We'll join you later on"
"Yeah sure" She said,"See you later boys"

With that Areum turned and left the salon leaving behind Taehyung who waited until Jihoon grabbed his jacket and told his partner to take care of the place and then joined Taehyung.

"Where should we go hyung?" The younger one asked as both of them strolled on the streets.

"What about a cafe?" Suggested Taehyung.
"Hmm Perfect" Cheered Jihoon and both of them took off to the nearest Cafe.

The males seated themselves in the table just outside the cafe. The waitress took their order and brought them a espresso and a latte.

"You know what hyung" Jihoon started the conversation,"I have admired you fashion sense since the start"

Taehyung kept the cup of latte back on the table and smiled,"That is sweet Jihoon"

"And you know what I always wonder why aren't you a model for Gucci" Jihoon huffed.

"Aww well I myself rejected the offer Jihoon" Admitted Taehyung and looked up ruefully at the younger who gawked at him.

"WHY?!" He exclaimed. A aged couple who were sitting near them, turned around to eye the younger boys.

"Well I had my reasons" Taehyung spoke and sipped his coffee.
"What was the reason, if you don't mind me asking" Asked Jihoon wryly.

Taehyung shot the younger a glaring causing him to shut his mouth.  Taehyung reaslized his action and apologized.

"It's okay Hyung" He said.
"Actually I already had a busy schedule and I was caught up with Hwarang and stuff so yeah" Said Taehyung.

The younger gave a nod of understanding. Silence fell over the table for a long moment. Both of them sipped their drinks for a long time without saying anything.

Jihoon still remembered when he got the news about Taehyung becoming a victim of an accident. He had visited him when he was unconsious but left no trail that he ever came.

Jihoon searched Taehyung's face for any sign of the accident but found none the weird thing about him was the different fire burning in his eyes.

Taehyung as Jihoon always saw on the television was a charming guy with a sunny and bubbly personality but now Taehyung had kinda lost the warmth. He looked grown up just in a couple of days than he did in years.

"What are you staring at Jihoon?" Taehyung asked with a smirk.
"My work on your hair" Jihoon lied but the way Taehyung laughed, He was sure that the older one had bought the lie.

"Well it is a masterpiece" Taehyung agreed and Jihoon smiled at his role model. He was living his perfect dream rihht now.

He had always imagined Himself sitting with his favourite hyung and talking and talking on with him.

"You are the best hyung" Jihoon confessed and Taehyung smiled warmly at the younger one. Just like Jihoon, Taehyung was also feeling a sense of warmth from the younger boy.

Maybe just maybe if Jungkook was like that. A perfect younger brother.

Taehyung was about to say something when his phone rang and he failed to hide a frown when he saw the caller ID.

"What is it Yoongi hyung" He asked as Jihoon listened carefully already getting the idea that his perfect dream was coming to an end.

"Taehyung" Yoongi whispered in a shaky voice,"We have a trouble here"

"And what is it?" Asked Taehyung in a bored voice.

"Jungkook's father met an accident"