Target 27 - A Day Out

After breakfast, Tsuna had managed to convince Reborn to wear something a lot more casual and fitting for them to leave for the small town a little down the road from the isolated mansion.

If the twenty year old was going to be forced to go to a pointless ceremony, then at least he was going to go out and mingle with the locals while he was at it. They did have the rest of the day to waste, after all.

The man wore a plain white t-shirt with a black hoodie which he left unzipped. He also wore denim skinny jeans, and a pair of black high-tops which Tsuna had bought for him while he wasn't looking when they went shopping last.

The brunette just brought his backpack with him, which held his sketchbook, pencil case and his wallet so that they could buy food. It turns out that Tsuna has quite a hefty amount of euros stocked up on his bank account, and in his wallet from previous visits.

"I've never really had to use them before," was the response that the raven received when he asked.

"Where to first?" He asked. Tsuna smiled, but didn't really give him an answer. Reborn could work with that- it seemed as though the brunette is gaining more confidence as the days go by. The raven couldn't imagine the boy being so mysterious when it came to a direct question.

It made him feel oddly proud. While Tsuna did ask Fon and Skull if they wanted to join them, the two said they wanted to explore the large mansion grounds a bit more to familiarize themselves with it.

They had a feeling that they would be attending meetings at the mansion a lot more in the future, so in retrospect, it was a fabulous idea which would work perfectly if they were to come with Tsuna in the future to such boring events.

Fon had went straight for the calming gardens, while Skull settled for exploring the training grounds a bit further up behind the mansion.

The training grounds had a couple of melbourn types wound into them, such as Cozarto's earth melbourn which he had graciously given to Ieyasu. The earth melbourn served as a type of repair tool, so the training grounds could repair themselves with the help of the melbourn after training.

With Daemon and Alaude's strength and competitiveness not to mention how much they would clash and fight, it was a must-have at the Vongola mansion. The training grounds also had Alaude's cloud flames, just in case any sections of the grounds were lost or destroyed.

Once the pair was out of the mansion, they continued walking down the impressive front garden. Rows of short hedges lined either side of the three foot wide path leading up to the front doors.

Presumably, the hedges made some sort of pattern that you would see while looking directly down on the mansion from high enough. Different exotic flowers filled the spaces in between the hedges, and dotted the remaining free space on the front lawn.

At the front of the mansion, was a tarmac road which probably lead to the town and to the main road which led back to Italy. "This way," Tsuna said, grasping the older male's hand and tugging him the direction opposite of the road.

Reborn sent him a questioning glance. The brunette gave him a close-mouthed smile which was just as, if not more, stunning than every other smile the boy would give. "It's a short-cut." Just like that explanation, the raven wanted to add, but he kept his mouth shut.

The boy, clumsy as he was, still stumbled every once in a while, but the ravenette's steady hold on his hand kept him up through most of the journey. After about a minute or two of walking, they found a well-worn path which took them the rest of the way.

Reborn took this time to fully study his new Masuta. The curve of his nose, the way it stuck out just slightly but was still quite small, his full cheeks and the surprising sharpness of his jawline from the side.