Chapter 38

A Night of Passion

“Caius! It’s almost ten! We promised to meet up with the others at the restaurant at eight.” I whined as I try to get out of our bed but he only tighten his hold around me.

“I don’t care.” He replied, wrapping his arm around my waist from behind. “Besides, you were never hungry for food, right?”

“What are you talking about? Don’t act as if I’m the one who started it.” I argued.

“Does that mean you didn’t like it?” He teased, letting me go so he could get out of the bed.

Seriously, what’s with the question? Of course, I liked it. I just don’t think saying it directly is a good idea or else I will be humiliated. Caius walked around the room without any clothes on, proud and unashamed. He picked up his phone and dialled something.

“Hi, can you please deliver the meals that I requested earlier in here?” He told on the other line. “Okay, thank you.” Then ended it.

My eyes narrowed him and had a suspicion. “Don’t tell me you planned to not join the others tonight?”

Caius let out a throaty chuckle and pats the top of my head. “Finally, you realised it.”

I rolled my eyes and shove his hand away. “You should have told me. I wouldn’t have to be worried that they might be still waiting for us.”

“It won’t do any help anyway whether you know it or not, because either way you are still moaning beneath me.” He wickedly teased, leaning down to attack my lips again. I’m still sitting on the bed while he is standing on the side causing me to raise my head to reach his level.

But when he pulled away, just on time...our room service is here. We both quickly put on our robes before he gets to the door to open it. A hotel employee enters pushing a food cart to our room and soon leaves us alone.

There is a small paper there that even says ‘Have a nice evening’

The meals are some star class cuisines. I don’t even know if it is possible to get this convinence but it is happening. All Caius needs to do is give commands and everything will just work according to his wishes.

“Everything looks delicious.” I was dazzing at the food too long. I set them down on the table where we could eat. “Isn’t this too late for a dinner?”

“We will burn them eventually later.” Caius replied, setting the table napkin on his lap.

I just rolled my eyes and assume to eat these delicious blessings in front of me. When I meant about the blessing, I’m referring to the meals. Not Caius.

When we finished eating, I just placed the plates back on the cart and called someone to pick them up. It is strange but I just realised that I’ve been talking to some staff with only wearing this robe and so is Caius. I don’t know if it is embrassing but it is already obvious that something is going on.

Caius and I stood at the deck, just feeling the nice warm breeze of the night. At this hour, the moon is illuminating the sky so tenderly like it is a piece of an artwork. The small movement of the seawater becomes so evident due to small light. The shadows peaking out slightly and the way the moonlight just reflects the face of Caius is breathtaking.

Who would have thought that I could experience this? If I didn’t met Caius, then I wouldn’t get this happy and contented. There is no future with me and Gale from the very start, since the beginning I knew that he is not the type of man that will spend the rest of his life with me.

Not my ideal man but I was so blinded. So blinded to the thought that I might not meet anyone who will love me if he breaks up with me. But look what fate brought us? Yes, I believe that fate was never fair and I trust that. Fate really did made a lot of ups and downs in my life and it just leads me here.

In a paradise with the man that I love.

He had done many things to me. And Gale never did anything to make me happy. All of these unknown feeling inside me is all give by my husband only. He helped me deal with the pains, he is even the reason why I’m still breathing...he saved me, he stood beside me when I was about to go down. He did amazing already.

And now, I want to assure him that I trust him. And he needs to trust me too.

Caius was staring up to the sky, watching the stars above when I placed my hand on his. He glances down to me and waited for me to speak. “What?”

I bit my lower lip and gulped. I made my entire body face him, fronting him straightly and looked into his eyes very deeply. “Caius... I want you to be honest with me.”

His gaze went directly to mine. The eyes that tells me that he is agreeing.

“What really happened between you and Laureen.” There is softness in my voice but it is also demanding. I want a straight answer.

“You really want to know?”

“Yes, it’s been bugging me eversince! It’s like I am the only one who doesn’t know it yet and it is annoying me.”

Caius softly chuckled at my reaction, a few seconds of silence enveloped us first before he looked into my eyes.

Just tell me the truth, Caius. Whatever your answers are, I will accept them.

Caius made eye contact with me, without any hesitation...he spoke after he released a sigh. “I told you before, right? He was the daughter of my patient...I find her beautiful that time. Not long enough, we met again. She was is college and I was still in med school.”

He is gonna tell me the truth...

“We continued seeing each other even if I’m already a doctor and she was in your magazine. I...I fell in love with your best friend, Shanaya. I loved her before and I thought we shared the same until one night, she cheated on me with a guy named Gale...” Caius squeezed my hands and held it very tightly. “She said that I was not enough...that she loved someone else.”

“Oh God...” I can’t help but to cry. Hearing this from him is enough to make body to weakened. I let his hand go to cup my mouth.

“I followed her the next following day, I saw her with Gale. They were kissing next to an old oak tree, trying to hide from the world. Not long enough, I followed her again...but this time, she was leaving from work when I saw you, coming out with her...both of you had bright smiles onp your faces. At the end of the street, there stood Gale. He was leaning on his car but what I saw surprises me. You came running to him. He even kissed you in front of her. That’s when I found out that you those two are cheating on you.”

I kept on crying as I listen to him. The way his eyes darkens as he remembers those moments, looks really painful.

“I continued meeting up with her...we had some... Physical relationship going on. I was too in love with her that I’m ready to just accept what she can offer. I regretted that, Shanaya. I regretted that I let myself be a fool for her. When I met you at the club that night when you were drunk, I was trying to meet up with Laureen but she just ignored me.” Caius paused and trying to balance me out but I want him to continue. “At first, I thought I seek revenge. But you didn’t know about them...and they made you a fool. I just couldn’t stand that. So when I kissed you at that club, I didn’t care if Laureen saw us. I wanted her to see it. And there is something in that kiss that is so strange, leaving a fire of want. I badly want to use you against them...but you're just n innocent woman who just loves her man and her best friend. You deserved better. So when you got into that accident, I used that chance to get your trust. That’s the only way. You don’t need to suffer the same thing that I did. You only loved a guy who is weak when it comes to temptation.

“Caius...” I hiccuped, shaking my head as the visions returned to me. Even at a time like that, he always thinks of me. He tried to protect me already from the very start.

“I’m sorry for not telling you, Shanaya. I wanted to tell you but I’m just don’t know when.”

Without thinking, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him with all my might. Tears continued to stroll down my cheeks but I don’t think they resembles sorrow was this time.

“Caius...” honestly, I don’t know what to say. My mind is just blank at the moment. “So your revenge is really directly to Lau? Is that it?”

Caius also embraces me. One hand holding my head to hug me tighter. “Yes, I thought maybe if used you, she feels the same way she did to me. And I apologize for it, you got involved in our problem. I shouldn’t have brought you in and suffer with me.”

“No.”

Caius pulled away softly. “What?”

“I might have not trusted you like this if we haven’t met. All of these, I’m grateful that I met you. You gave me something that I will never ever experience when Im with Gale. You opened me up to the world, Caius. You gave me a freedom to speak for what I want. And you...you understands me. With that, thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for opening up to me.”

No, he’s not the Dad of Laureen’s baby. I know that. I can feel it.

“I know it is unfair for me to say this but...please, don’t ever leave my side. Trust me. That’s the only thing you need to do. No matter what you hear, don’t leave my side.” He quietly begged, dropping kisses down my cheek as he combed his fingers through my hair before staring at me, sensuously.

“I will never leave your side, Caius.” I stated almost a whisper.

“Good.” He smiled before wrapping me again in a very warm but surreal embrace. His warmth mixing with mine as if sends shiverous feeling inside me. “Gale is an asshole for not taking care of you.” He chuckled, huskily making me roll my eyes and punch him on chest.

“So is Laureen.”

Caius wasted no time, leaning down to kiss me. He untied my robe, letting it fall down on the wooden floor as he picked me up to carry me back to the bed. “You must also realized that this is going to be a sleepless night for the both of us.”

“Nah, I expected it since the beginning.”

“You must be ready for this, baby. I’m gonna punish you for making do something that I never done before.” Caius throws me to the bed a little harsher than before but it doesn’t hurt. Actually, I don’t know but it just added to the sensual tension between us.

“Punish me???” My eyes widen, clearly no idea what kind of punishment he will give me.

“Yes, for making me to open up to you. I never been comfortable telling someone about it but you...you just looked at me with those mesmerizing eyes of yours and I’m bewitched. Jesus, what are you doing to me?”

I gulped and blushed crimson red. I also didn’t expect that but whatever this punishment is really worrying me. Is he mad that he opened up??? It’s my fault because I asked for it.

“Why do you look so scared?” His eyebrows touched in confusion.

“Who wouldn’t be scared if they are gonna be punished?” I whined, shivering to the cold air that that is touching my naked skin.

Caius throaty laughed and placed his hand on top of my eyes before whispering. “Your punishment is that I won’t let you say no to me tonight. You will give me full access to your body.” Then he started kissing me passionately, his hands roaming all over my body.

Every hair in my body raised to the sensation but the nervousness is now gone. How can I say no to a kiss like that? Never.

I kissed him back wit the same intensity, my hands removing the knot of his robe and he removes it immediately. His hands were caressing my chest and took one peak between his fingers causing me to moan in delight. I felt him grin as he opened his eyes, kissing me deeper. I don’t know but it is actually very erotic when he’s kissing me with his eyes open. It’s nerve-wracking but it feels exciting. Punch me on the head if I’m crazy but that is just what I am feeling.

His kisses went deeper, to my chest, to my ribs, below my navel and my eyes widen when he separated my thigh widely as he leans down to kiss my inner thighs before he already dropped there, where my mind just begins to pop. I can’t stop the moans from escaping my lips as my back arhe in ecstacy. My hands gripping the bed sheet for support as his tongue continues doing its magic. I leaned back to held myself up using my elbow to look at him and he is staring right at me. My grip tightens every passing minute. “Caius...stop...” this is too much to handle now. Something inside needs to be released and I don’t want him to take it because it is embrassinf.

But he has been licking me down there without stopping and kept on doing his thing until I can’t hold it anymore and just released everything. My whole body weakens as if my strength disappeared. Every time we did this, he never fails to satisfy me. Caius bites the skin on my thigh before his kisses travels up again, now they stayed kissing my neck.

“C-Caius...” I gasped when he bit my neck, staying there for a moment while cupping my breast, now licking each tip. My eyes clenched closed while letting my body surrender to him. I want him now. “Caius, I want you now please.”

Caius smiled, he is holding himself up using his elbow. But just for tonight, I have a drive inside me, wanting him so much. I don’t know what gotten into me when I decided to push him to the side and he looks surprise at a moment but lust filled his eyes when I sat on top of him. I gulped nervously and didn’t know if this is a good idea.

I think he noticed my hesitation so he sat up, our faced leveled, causing me to sit on his lap. He placed both of his hands on either side of my waist. “Kindly remind me again who is being punished between us? Why does it feels like you are punishing me?”

I let out a short giggle and wrapped my arms around his neck. “Don’t...stop.” I smiled and kissed him deeper. Our tongue seeking each other as if they wanted attention. The sparks in our kisses is enough to drain all of my energy. Intoxicating.

“At this state, Shanaya...there is no way I’m stopping.” He groaned, sexily as he finally guided me up then down to plunge himself inside me making me gasp. He is filling me deeper in this position causing me to yelp and dig my nails at his back.

Caius bit my chin for a reason that I don’t know but I keep on seeking for his kisses. For a short moment, I’m scared that I might not handle this kind of making love. It is too intense. He is always the one who is in control but now, I need to get hold of myself if I don’t want to split in half. But Caius is thrusting upwards as well to guide me and I’m just moaning in ecstacy. My eyes went to his face and he looks so sexually handsome with his mouth slightly open with fire in those blue eyes.

Suddenly, he let me go and drop himself on the bed. His eyes are too sexy, urging me to continue. He held one of my hand while my other grabs hold on the headrest.

His thrust meets mine and tried going deeper, making me lose my mind as always. I have no more sense because all I feel is him. There are grunts coming from him as we start to reach our orgasm. I closed my eyes tightly before wrapping my arms around his neck, and his around my body as well. My moans became louder as well as the sounds of our panting breaths.

 My moans became louder as well as the sounds of our panting breaths

Not long enough, we both released together. My body became wanton when I felt his liquid dripping down from me. My breath hitched before Caius pulling my neck to kiss me, causing me to land on top of his broad chest. Our tongue danced together for a little longer before I felt him softening inside me. And when he did, he slips it out. Coldness was back inside me.

I am still panting but the smile is glued to myself. My heart feels like it is going to explode any moment now with this happiness overpowering my soul.

“Stay close to me.” I heard him whisper before I realized that he fell asleep already.

I beamed and cupped his cheek, rubbing my thumb on it in a soft caress. “I love you, Caius. I hope one day, you say that to me as well.” And I swear, I’m sure it will me a memorable moment.

A moment where I will no longer fear anything.

To be continued...