Chapter 32 : Whatever Makes You Happy

You and Evie finally got to come home. You and Jensen were just now getting used to having a baby at home. It was a big adjustment. Jensen was being a lot of help and would do anything he could for her. He never complained, and he always smiled through it. 

You were feeling better now and back to your normal self. You decided to fix a nice dinner. You prepared the food while Evie snoozed in a wrap on your chest. Jensen arrived home soon after the diner was fixed.  You fixed the table and joined you by placing the food on the table. Jensen placed a kiss on your forehead once you both finished. 

"You didn't have to cook. I was planning on doing it when I got home." He said as you both sat down.

"I'm feeling better." You answered honestly. 

"Want me to feed her so you can eat?" Jensen asked, pointing to your still sleeping baby.

"Already done." You smiled as you finally beat Jensen to something.

He just chuckled and started to fix you both a plate. 

"Babe, can I talk to you about something?" You asked. 

"What's wrong? Everything okay?" He asked seeing the worried expression on your face. 

"I thought about doing some online classes for my writing. Once I publish some books, it would give us another income. The semester wouldn't start for another 3 months, so that would give me time with Evie." You tried to explain. 

"Yea? I love the idea. I want you to be happy, and if writing makes you happy then that's what you need to do. You know I will always support you." He said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin. 

"Really?" You smiled.

"Absolutely." He said as you both finished eating. 

"I'm so excited!" You said with the expression of an excited little kid on your face.

Jensen chuckled at the smile on your face.