Soul Marks

"Mama what are these?", a young dark haired and blue eyed boy said, pointing at his arm which was marked with colorful letters.  The young boy's mother took his hand in her own and caressed the words.

"These, my dear, are soul marks."

"Soul marks? what are those?"

"They're the words your soulmate will tell you the first time you meet."

"Oh. Mama, what's a soulmate?"

"A soulmate is someone who will like you very much. You'll share a lot of things with them and they will make you the happiest. One day you'll go and live with them."

"Mama I don't think want a soulmate." The boy pouts. His mother chuckles.

"And why is that?" She said with an amused look.

"Cuz I don't wanna leave you and papa."

"But don't you want to be happy?"

"But I'm the happiest with Mama, I don't need a soulmate." He argued. His mother laughed and kissed him on the cheek making him giggle.

"Oh my baby boy, you may feel like that now, but once you meet them, they'll make you happy. Like papa makes me happy."

"Really?"

"Yes and they'll take good care of you. But remember this, no matter who your soulmate may be, promise to love them for who they are and not for what happened to them, okay?"

"Okay Mama! I'll be the best soulmate ever!" He proudly announced. She chuckles softly and pets her son's hair.

"I know you will be, sunshine. You'll make a lot of people happy in the future." She said.

"But why do I have so many? Everyone else has only one. Even you have one. But I have seven. Is there something wrong with me?", he frowned. She shook her head.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Hina no matter what anyone says. Your special that's why your heart is big enough for seven soulmates." She explained.

"Wow my heart is so big, how does it fit in my body?", he curiously pokes at his chest. She laughed at this.

"You can't see your heart, silly. It's something magical, you keep it with you but you can't see it."

"It's invisible? Cool! I have a big invisible heart! I'll carry everyone in my big heart and make all my soulmates happy!"

****

Hinata hung onto that promise even after his parents passed away. He would be good to his soulmates, no matter who they were. Every morning, he woke up and traced his soul marks. Every single one of them was different and varied in color. There was one on his right arm,  just above his wrist. It started off white at the top and faded into pink.

'Great he sent another one.' What did that mean? Who was he ?

Another one lay on the curve of his hip. It was a beautiful crimson similar to blood.

'you taste good, I'll have a lot of fun with you.'

Creepy much? god forbid if one of his soulmates was a pervert. The area it was located was certainly hinting at it. If that was the case...those trainings with his father wouldn't go to waste.  Just above the base of his neck, hung gray and white words that wrapped around his neck like a choker.

Who are you and why are you here?'

One soul mark lay right over his heart, the soft pink was pleasing to the eye.

'Oh,  thank you, I'm sorry about that.'

He was guessing by the soft, small words it could be a girl or a kind hearted person.

There was one on his right side down his abdomen, it was gold 'I'm guessing your the new sacrificial bride?", What the heck was that about? Sacrificial bride? Was his soulmate into kinky stuff?

Then there was the one on his tongue it was purple 'Don't look at Mr. Teddy.' Was his soulmate younger? Or just childish? I guess he'd see when he met them. And the last one was the one on his collarbone it was red and faded into white 'I've never seen Reiji speechless before good going Onna' What the hell? Why would they call him a woman?!

Really these soul marks didn't give much about his soulmates except the fact that they were rude and perverted excluding the girl.b

Well anyone curious who those 7 are?
Guesses?