Ghost Friend

same with this one FUCKING HELL BRAIN STOP IT

------------

lukas

I smiled as I looked up at the creaking house. My new home, finally. Defiantely needing a fix, but anything is better than Justin.

I held onto my keys tightly in my hand as I walked up the rickety porch steps. My heart pounded as my smile widened. I unlocked  the door, and I couldnt help a shout of glee. This is my house. My house away from the bad, my house  that I earned.

The landlord told me about the history and how a guy basically died in here, but I never really believed in stuff like that. It was a two story, and you can see the stairs leading up to the second floor roght as you walk in. They curved around, which was pleasing to the eye.

I walked around, although ive already seen it before. I placed a hand on the kitchen door frame and looked around. "We'll fix you right up girl, dont worry." I sighed, smile permantely on my face as I listened to the creaks and groans of the house. I couldve sworn I thought I heard a whisper, but it couldve just been the wind.

I walked back out, grabbing the stuff I could fit in the back of my truck. The moving truck should be here soon, so I decided to wait until I had all my stuff to start unpacking.

The air became colder as I walked up the steps to the second floor. "W-whys it so cold up here, fuck." I ignored it though and started to walk around, getting used to where everything is. I heard another whisper, but i continued to brush it off until I entered the master bedroom- my room.

Who are you?

I froze.

What are you doing in my house? Didnt your mother teach you any manners?

"Hey! I have manners! Whoever the fuck you are, i-" I stopped myself and laughed. "Im fucking talking to nothing! Hah, come on Lukas, dont start going crazy."

Youre gonna go crazy if you keep talkin to yourself.

I ignored it and left the room, walking down the stairs to see if the moving guys were here. The cold seemed to follow me though. God I need to fix the heating system, this is gonna kill me. "Thank god." I rushed out, a sense of relief washing over me as I left. It was so stuffy in there, and it felt like someone put a bunch of weights over my shoulders.

unpacking and ahit montage skip thing cause honestly? no one wants to read that shit

I felt sweat drip down my forehead as I panted. I had finally finished around my house. Granted I still needed a few things, ranging from a fridge, a washer and dryer, and at least one new couch, but I did it. The cold around me didnt leave one bit, but i didnt care. I finally had a home.

-------------
like a month or two later cause fuck it

"What the hell! Whered I put that god damn phone this time!" This has been happening for little over a month, and  its been annoying me ever since.

Youre fucking hilarious dude.

I shook my head. No ghost here. Not believing it.

Youre no fun. Im real. Wanna see?

Did I really say that out loud? "No because youre not real. Where the fuck is my phone!" I mumbled out.

Ill give you youre phone back if you leave!

"Shut the fuck up! This is my house! I bought this house to get away from a very bad relationship! I bought this house with everything I had! This is the only thing I have so if youd just- leave me alone? I dont care who the hell you are- i just- god damnit look at what youve done."

I laughed as I felt tears fall. I sat on the couch, holding my head in my hands. "I was doing so good too. Fuck its been awhile since i broke." I felt something bounce down next to me. I didnt care though.

Hey, look man im sorry. I didnt mean to give you vietnam flashbacks.

My sniffles turned to laughs. "F-fuck dude, take my pain and turn it into a joke. Nice job at getitng me to laugh. Who are you anyways? Since you now got me hooked into whoever you are."

Im gonna stay in the corner, in the back. Ill knock to let you know where to look.

I nodded and waited. I heard knocks on my left side and I turned. "Jesus dude you being in the corner freaks me out, come out." The phenomenon walked out slowly, which let me look at him more closely. He had long, bleached hair, his eyes seemed to be a blue green, but they were paler. He had a mole above his lip. He had jeans and a shirt on, which confused me.

"I wouldve thought you were like, in the oldern days, before stuff like that." He shrugged. "I dont know when I died honestly, or how I died. I never saw any marks on my body, so I have to assume asphyxiation, or poisen." I nodded. He got closer and I couldnt help but shiver from the cold that radiated off of him.

"Oh shit, sorry. I forgot." "Y-youre fine. So, whats your name?" "I can only recall my name being Johnathan. So, John will do." I nodded. "How old are you?" "Id have to assume probably around like- fuck I dont know. If I knew when I died I could probably tell you. How old are you?" "Im 20." "Fuck youre young. How in the hell did you manage to afford the money for the house?"

"As you could probably tell from watching me, I run a youtube channel. I also had a second job at the time, when my channel was first staring. I saved up a bunch and now, here I am." John nodded. He was attactive, I have to say.

He chuckled. "Why thank you, Lukas, I happen to get all the men and women." I blushed. "Fuck you." "Thatd be kinda hard, I dont think I can take you out to dinner if im a ghost. Besides, itd be the other way around."

My blush deepened. "Shut the fuck up John." He laughed. "Hey I need to recover some energy, so Ill just be floating around. I probably wont talk, but I will watch. Thats creepy, uh sorry. Ill go now." I laughed as I watched him disappear.

I might just keep him around.

---------------
oof

i wanted to add to it but i needed to get this out for u guys
i had another ending to it as well damb if i just continued....

but i hope you enjoyed this one tho
i will be honest though i did start to creep myself out
btw if you didnt know asphyxiation is a bigger word for suffocation...
oofs
stay happy, and stay true to yourselves, love you babes, see yah next time