Butterbeer

"Morning Weasley, Granger," Draco paused. "Potter." Draco was wearing what could only be described as his 'casual' attire. Long sleeve shirt buttoned all the way with smart pants and sensible shoes, all in black of course.

"Morning Malfoy," Ron was quick to scowl at him.

"Come sit," Hermione gestured to the empty bench opposite them.

"I'd rather not," Draco glanced around at all the younger Gryffindors glaring at him. "I came because I had finished breakfast and was wondering if Potter was still willing to accompany me to Hogsmeade."

"What a gentleman," Hermione giggled in Harry's ear. He swatted her away.

"Yeah, just a minute," Harry returned his attention to his box and swallowed thickly before shoving the contents down his throat.

"What is that?" Draco said, pointing at the box.

"Harry's acting like a child so McGonagall is treating him like one," Ron elbowed his best friend in the ribs. "A little packed lunch for every meal."

"Seems fitting," Draco folded his arms, smirking at Harry who stuck his tongue out at him. "You only prove my point."

Harry picked up a goblet from the table, thankfully it did not disappear, and quickly swallowed the orange juice inside and pushed himself off the bench.

"I'm good to go," he smiled. He suddenly felt very underdressed standing across the table from Malfoy in his smart attire when Harry was wearing dirty sneakers, jeans, a t-shirt and a maroon jacket. Draco also seemed to notice his underwhelming outfit, looking him up and down, clearly unimpressed.

"Filch is letting the first couple of people leave if you're ready," Draco pointed toward the entrance hall.

"Yeah sure," Harry looked back to his friends hesitantly. Hermione was motioning for him to go while Ron was glaring at Malfoy, great signals.

+ + +

"I wouldn't mind some Butterbeer right now," said Harry as he walked side by side with Draco Malfoy down the Main Street of Hogsmeade.

"That would be nice," Draco nodded. "But, there's a little problem."

"Huh?"

"The um, Three Broomsticks has a policy of no Death Eaters," Draco chuckled.

"You're not a Death Eater," Harry frowned. "You chose the right side."

"That's not what this says," Draco tapped two fingers against his Dark Mark.

"You're not defined by that thing," Harry grabbed Malfoy's arm right over his Dark Mark. Draco flinched, retracting his arm from Harry's grip. "I'm sorry, does it still hurt?"

"No," said Draco eyeing Harry in a way that he didn't quite understand. "Not physically anyway."

Harry thought it best not to push the subject. "It doesn't matter, i prefer somewhere else over the Three Broomsticks anyway. Come on,"

They continued until they reached the end of the road.

"The Hogs Head Inn?" Draco raises an eyebrow. "I didn't even know this place was still open."

"Very much open," Harry laughed. He walked up the stone steps and pushed open the door. "After you."

Draco placed a hand on his chest and fluttered his eyelashes sarcastically.

The pub was mostly empty as per usual but their arrival turned no heads. That is except Aberforth.

"This blonde twit better not be who I think he is, Potter," Aberforth warned.