Chocolate and a Sweater

Harry was having the time of his life on a lovely spring afternoon, on top of his covers and engaging in a light afternoon nap when he was so rudely awoken by a pillow hitting his face.

He opened his eyes and grabbed the pillow to see a fuzzy Draco Malfoy standing beside his bed wearing his usual not-so-casual clothes and his usual grumpy expression.

"What have I done?" Harry asked. It had been two weeks since he had talked to Justin and he still had not managed to work up the courage to talk to Draco about the two of them. Every time he tried he just ended up making out with him to avoid it. Draco, of course, never seemed to complain.

"More like what haven't you done," said Draco. "Sit up, and give me my pillow back."

"You're the one who threw it at me," Harry grumbled as he sat up, throwing Malfoy's pillow at his bed and reaching for his glasses.

"Your hair is a mess," Draco scoffed.

"Yeah, when isn't it?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"You should try growing it out," Draco suggested in a distracted tone, his eyes on Harry's bird's nest of hair.

"Huh?" Harry was incredibly confused at this point, it wasn't often that Draco's lectures turned into beauty tips.

"It would be heavier and able to be pulled all in one direction. It would probably suit you."

"Oh, okay," said Harry unsurely. Draco seemed to snap out of his blank stare.

"Stop distracting me, Potter," he said. Harry knew that arguing would be futile so made no attempt to dispute him other than the slight raise of an eyebrow. "You didn't go down to lunch today."

"Oh, I forgot," said Harry but by 'forgot' he meant he was asleep.

"You know McGonagall will take you off the Quidditch team if she finds out you skip breakfast or dinner," Draco folded his arms across his chest.

"It wasn't on purpose, I promise," Harry gave Draco a small smile and reached for the blonde haired boy's hands.

"It would be a shame if you survived seventeen years of the most powerful dark wizard in history trying to kill you and you ended up dying of something dull like starving yourself," Draco laughed, touching the tips of his fingers to Harry's.

"Well then, what would be a fitting end to the Chosen One then?" Harry joked as he interlocked his fingers with Draco's. Draco looked around the room quickly, earning a laugh from Harry. "Everyone's outside, enjoying the weather. Well? I'm waiting."

"A fitting end to Harry Potter?" Draco smirked and finally relaxed his hands into Harry's, leaning forward into him a little. "Something idiotic. Like you come barrelling in to save the day and you trip over your feet and crack your head open on the floor."

"Really," Harry rolled his eyes. "You think that's how I'll go?"

"Definitely," Draco smiled smugly. Harry sighed with a smiled and pulled Draco toward him, almost causing him to fall on top of him. "Really, Potter?"

"As I said, everyone's outside," Harry smiled, handing complete control over from his brain to instinct. He pulled a little harder and Draco gave in, climbing onto Harry's bed on his knees as Harry lay back on his elbows.

"You are the worst," Draco chuckled.

"What?" Harry asked innocently, looking up at Draco who was sitting on Harry's thighs with his legs either side. "What am I doing?"

"Shut up, Potter," Draco rolled his eyes before leaning forward, one hand next to Harry's shoulder and connecting their lips. His pale body hovered above Harry's tanned one as they kissed so very softly.