Chapter 6

Leo's POV

I still can't believe that Percy is MARRIED... or was married, I guess...

After leaving the camp our lives have been getting weirder and weirder. For starters, the Gods disowned Thalia, Percy and Nico. It's no secret that Zeus hates Percy and feels threatened by him and would want him dead... but Thalia?? And what was even weirder was that Poseidon did not defend him like he usually does. Then we go all over the country trying to escape monsters and Gods (what happened to only disowning and not killing???) and end up at Medusa's Lair where we find out that Percy has another father.... and a WIFE!!! Does that mean he has been cheated on Annabeth???

We exited the portal to find ourselves... in the middle of a forest??? Grover would have died to see this place; there is nothing but trees, bushes, flowers and fruits... We all look around taking in our surroundings...

Me: Is this the paradise your father was talking about??? It's a forest!!! What does he think we are... animals!!!(Looking at Percy...)

Percy: I think it is... Maybe we have to get out of it....

Me: Which way???

Percy: I'm not sure... Do you think there are any nymphs here??? Then we could ask them...

Me: Ummm... Okay, let's find out... HEY, ANYONE HOME???

I got a punch from Thalia who was glaring at me while the rest were either face palming or groaning.

Me: What??? I was just asking...

Thalia: We don't know where we are or what we can find here and you just gave out our position...

Me: But Percy's father sent us here so it shouldn't be dangerous, right??

Thalia and I are still fighting while the others are trying to break us up... or join in the fight, that none of us noticed the bushes moving or that we were surrounded by... wait for it... monsters.... When we did notice, it was too late...

Me: Per... Percy, when  your dad talked about sending us to Paradise, I imagined hot springs, all you can eat buffet and, most of all, beautiful women... I didn't expect us to end up in a forest, surrounded by monsters....

Calypso (glaring): Excuse me.... beautiful women???

Jason: Now's not the time for a love quarrel, guys... Weapons out...

Percy brought out riptide, Jason flips his coin, forming his gladius, Thalia draws her bow, ready to fire (the bow was a parting gift from Artemis), Nico draws out his sword while I bring out my trusty hammer and summons fire with the other hand... Among all of us I'm sure I'm the scariest...

We were about to attack when we were blinded by flash of light. The flash disappeared leaving behind a beautiful... scratch that... an eighteen year old girl, prettier than Aphrodite by a thousand times... The only problem was, she was pointing a sword.... a sharp sword... at me... did I mention it was really pointy??? I tried to not whimper like a girl....

Me: Are you going to kill me??? (I squeaked... a little too loudly)

Way to go Leo... and in front of Calypso....

Girl: Not if you put out your fire... There are lots of wood nymphs living here... I'd appreciate you not burning half my forest down...

Jason: Your forest???

Girl: Yes, you are in my domain.... Now, I want to know how you found this place... No one can enter or even find this place without permission from either me or my... superior, you could say.... But if you did find this place accidently, I am afraid that you must die...

Thalia: We were sent here....

Girl: By whom???

Leo: His father.... (Pointing to Percy)

For some reason Percy was quiet during this exchange and kept staring at the girl continuously... I mean, I know I would if I was not dating Calypso (not that it is stopping me from drooling all over her... Hey, even Jason is...) The girl looks at Percy for a few seconds before a look of recognition and shock flashes across her face...

Girl: Ales... Percy???

Percy: Ser... Serenity???