[35] Bruh

This is the state of grace
This is a worthwhile fight

|
|
|

   "Wait. What-- Thanos? All right... Uh, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?" Doctor asked.

"Hallelujah." You told them because you knew what he was going to say.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? Jesus?"

"Haha."

"Wait, how did you know what I was going to say?" You made quill really confused.

You just let they ran the dialogue, you felt like they need to figure it out that they are allies by themselves, so you didn't interrupt.

Tony shooketh. "You're from earth?"

"I'm not from earth, I'm from Missouri."

"Well, yeah. That's on earth, dipshit. What are you hassling us for?"

"So you're not.. with Thanos?" Peter asked softly, poor thing.

"With thanos? No... I'm here to kill Thanos."

"That's what I'm trying to tell y'all, you guys are supposed to be fam." You sighed. "He's a character in a movie too, just like his crew. I know them." You told your team.

"Thanos took my girl. Wait, who are you?" Quill asked.

You could've replied but you wanted to hear it from Peter.

"We're the avengers, man."

So cute. Ah.

"You're the one Thor told us about." Mantis yelled.

"Yeah, these folks just met Thor and two of their teammates are helping Thor get Stormbreaker--- his new hammer to kill Thanos."

"How do you know about us? What is she? A fortune teller?" Star lord asked.

"Yeah, and your fortune is going to go 'Oh man' If you don't listen to me." You said.

"How'd you know---"

"Thor was with you guys?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good looking. Needed saving." Big Peter replied and small Peter just looked at him confusedly.

"Where is he now?" Doctor Strange asked.

"Okay I know nothing about this part of the movie, it cuts to Thor." You sighed. "But I can give a summary, Thor was attacked by Thanos and he stole the space stone."

"Yeah, he told me that." Star lord said.

"But my team don't bro. Then he was floating in the space when these people, they call themselves the Guardians of the Galaxy picked him up in the ship."

"Guardians of the Galaxy?" Tony chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling?" Drax asked.