Author's Note

Did you like the story so far???

I just wanted to explain some stuff before continuing...

· In this story, Serenity is the third most powerful being in the world. Alesandro/ Percy is second while his father (calling him Unknown, for now) is the most powerful and first being...

· She is the goddess of power, control and creation. She is the mother of Void (Male), End (Male), Chaos (Female), Order (Female)... Yes, Percy is their father....

· Being the Goddess of power, she has all the powers of the primordial, titans, Gods and much more and even stronger... Because she was born/ created with so much power, she was a bit out of control after a few years so she used those powers to create 'guardians'.

· Here is where the clow cards come in. There are about 53 clow cards in the anime and in this book they are the guardians. In their card forms they are called guardian cards not clow cards... (This is not important but just so you don't get confused in the story.)

You could say that these guardians are her powers but now they have a 'body' and will of their own. They are loyal to/obey only Serenity (not even Unknown) but will take orders from others depending on who it is and what they want...

· Under Serenity's command, they form a 'contract' with humans or demigods, giving the human/ demigod some of their powers... (This is how Percy, Nico and Thalia will have their powers back, only stronger than before) (All six of them and some others form contracts with certain guardians... (They will have a symbol on their body representing their particular guardian...)

· She brings back Luke, Ethan, Silena and Beckendorf from the dead. ( They and the other six will form the army) She also brings back Sally, Paul, their daughter, Bob/ Damasen and Pan (They are some of the characters that I like but they do not appear much in the story) (They will not be part of the army but will do other missions...)

· The contracts/champion (C) and code names (CN) are as follows:

§ Percy/ leader: C- Watery CN: Hurricane

§ Jason/ Second in command: C- Windy CN: Storm

§ Thalia/ Joint Third in command: C- Thunder CN: Spark

§ Nico/ Joint Third in command: C- Dark CN: Nightmare/ Night

§ Leo: C- Firey CN: Blaze

§ Calypso: C- Wood CN: Sunshine

§ Luke: C- Time CN: Hero

§ Ethan: C- Libra CN: Revenge

§ Silena: C- Hope CN: Beauty

§ Beckendorf: C- Create CN: Forge

Luke can control time, i.e., start/ stop time or simply freeze specific people or certain parts of a person etc., Ethan can tell who is lying/ loyal or not, etc. Silena can tell who is in love, and can use her power to encourage people and give hope or do the opposite while the power of the others can be seen by looking at the names of their contracts/champions...