Love

"Tell me it isn't true. Please... Tell me I heard wrong."

"it's true"
"I hate myself for it."
"It was a mistake!"
"It meant nothing."

"It meant nothing?"
"God, that almost makes it worse."
"Does it ever mean anything to you?"

"Yes, yes it does, with you"

"How the hell am I supposed to believe that?"

"Because it's true and you know I love you"

"You have no clue what love is"
"You have no idea what it means to love another person!!"
"because when you do..."
"You would rather die than hurt them."

"I'm sorry, I love you."
"I love you and you love me"

"Yes."
"You have no idea how much I love you."
"But that's something that I have to get over"

"Please, please just hear me out"
"Listen to me, I'm sorry"

"Just...don't"
"If you apologize I'm gonna feel like a jerk for not forgiving you."
"And then if I do forgive you, you're just gonna break my heart all over again and I can't handle that."
"either way..."
"I lose."
"I can't love you, and I can't hate you because it's ruining my life!"
"I just...I need...I need to NOTHING you"
"I need to feel NOTHING for you"
"I need to not think about you, I need to not care about you at all"
"but I don't know how to do that"
"You know you once told me, that I had the power...to destroy you"
"It was you."
"you're the one that destroys people"

"I wish I'd never met you."

You were in tears because of the television drama that had just ended. Laying in your bed with a bowl of healthy fruit salad, you decided to watch something to kill your boredom. It was already the time to sleep, yet you wanted to watch something and Jungkook wanted to play his video games.  But knowing you'll probably end up like crying mess, you didn't care if it had a sad ending.

Now, you regret watching it because you couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Your eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As you blinked, they dripped from your eyelids and slid down your cheeks. You bit your lip tightly in an attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from your mouth.

"Y/N, I scored..." He stopped when he noticed you crying. Removing his headphones, the crowned Prince plopped himself onto the bed and hugged you from behind. "What's wrong, Princess?"

You explained everything.

And knowing he would laugh and tease you, you looked away.

But he didn't. He hugged you tighter, almost making you hard to breathe as he laid his head in the crook of your neck.

"Jungkook?"

"That," Jungkook referred to the scene you cried over, "Won't happen to us. I will make sure of that. I will make sure...You get all the love you deserve. I will make sure to love you no matter what. You're my best friend, my girl friend, my wife and my soulmate. I will love you until the day I die. No, I will love you even after that. If we get reincarnated, I will find you and love you again. Because no matter what, my heart, body and soul will be longing for you."

You stopped breathing for a moment. Jungkook was different. He wasn't like this before. He didn't like to confess his love for you in a way like this. Both of you knew, one does not have to say those three words to show that you love them. There are tons of other ways to show your love.

"You know," Jungkook smiled, turning you so you were facing him, his arms still wrapped around you like a protection. "To kill you and me, there would only ever have to be one bullet. The day you took the bullet for me, I almost felt the same pain as you did. My heart wasn't pumping any blood and it was too hard to breathe. I was panicking without even myself knowing. I didn't know what I was feeling at that time. Was it worry, pity or fear. But it had been love all along."

"Y/N, When first I look upon your face, it was not on the perfect features that I dwelled - not the gold flecked green eyes, nor the pomegranate pink lips. Instead it was the small tiny blemishes and insecurities that allured me. The sky smile, beautiful giggle. Everything was so perfect for me. I liked you back then, a lot. I was afraid to say it because what if you liked me only as a best friend? I dig a grave into my heart and hid those feelings. I was so stupid back then." Jungkook laughed, shaking his head. He lay himself on the bed and your body on top of his. That way he felt more comfortable. Hugging you even tighter, he continued to speak, not breaking his eye contact with you.

"I know I'm being cheesy a lot but you should know, what I just said were just coming out of my heart." He smiled, seeing more tears coming out of your eyes.

You buried your head in his chest and sniffed on his good scent, making your heart calm down just a little. "It's okay. I think I wanted to hear that. I feel the same way about you too. Except I knew I loved you since the day I got to know you."

Jungkook smiled genuinely, switching the sides, him now on top of you as he hovered you over. In the dimly lit room, he was close to you to the point you felt his hot breath against your lips. You felt his hand in your hair, how he loved the softness, watching it tumble as he released it. Then his hands move to your cheekbones, his eyes staring at yours intensely. No words were spoken, only actions.

One touch and it was over. You felt electricity all over your body. His hands making their way down to your body as his lips moved in sync with yours.

In the Twilight room your fingers caressed each other's skin as if afraid a heavier touch would break the heady magic. You became one, one mind with one goal and purpose, utterly drunk with love for the other.

...
Hi! Sorry guys, I don't write smut but you can imagine what happened ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
Maybe listen to some songs by Chase Atlantic ;)

~Haru