5. The plan

Henry pov.

~~

Before we went inside Junk-n-stuff I already set off the bomb because I know there are a lot of camera's there. In 10 seconds the bomb would go off. I ran inside, threw the bomb at the back and ran a fast as I could away together with samuel.

When we were halfway the street we heard the bomb go off. Damn that was hard! Me and Samuel laughed and gave eachother a highfive. We ran back to my house to my room.

"Wow that was so cool!" Samuel said. "Heck yea it was!!" I said back. We both sat on my bed. When we rested a bit I decided that it was time for Samuel to know who I really used to be.

"Hey Samuel.." I started. He looked at me. I stood up and walked around a bit. "I have to tell you something. I used to be Kid Danger." I expected him to be totally surprised, but he wasn't?

He smiled. "I knew it." He said. "Huh?" I was really confused now. "From the first day that I met you, I already had that feeling. I don't know why tho. But when you started about that thing to become bad, I totally knew it! So that place were we just dropped the bomb, it that the place where Captain Man lives?" He asked. I nodded my head.

We talked a little more. After a little while we changed our clothes to our normal ones and at night we are going to do part two of our plan. Samuel went home for now and I went downstairs. This day is going to be amazing! I am happy that Samuel knows my 'secret' (well it wasn't a secret for him tho). But still I'm happy that I could tell him.

It was 10 pm now. My parents and Piper were already in their rooms. I heard a soft knock on my window. I saw Samuel through it waving at me. I lauged and let him in my room. Again we put on our villain outfit and we left through my window.

When we arrived at the Swellview sign I explaned to Samuel what we are going to do. First we are going to loosen the back of all the letters. So it will be easier to push them. I brought a saw with me and some other stuff in my bag. The plan went well. It took a LOT of time because the letters are huge! But in 2 hours we broke all the pipes and whatever it is what is holding the sign stable. The only thing we have to do now is push them.

"Ready Samuel?" I asked. "Yes ready?" I nodded my head. "Three, two, one... PUSH!" We pushed the 'S' with all of our power. Finally it fell off. "Quickly the others now!" I yelled because we started to hear a lot of sirens. Luckily the other letters went easier. We pushed the 'W' off. "That was the last one, now RUN!!" I screamed above all the screaming and sirens.

We started to go, but we got surrounded by police from everywhere we could go. "DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE!" We heard cops screaming to us while they were pointing guns at us. "Let me handle this!" I suddenly heard Captain Man saying. No no no not him!! I thought by myself. He didn't reconize me because of the mask I was wearing.

Suddenly I heard a zap sound. That Teen Lighter just zapped Samuel! O no.. I tried to escape, but before I knew I heard another zap sound and everything went black.