~24~

~Jaden~

"The autopsy showed a puncture mark in the left arm but nothing else wrong. The victim was most likely poisoned, but that still wouldn't be able to summarize why he has a puncture the size of a needle through his arm, we suspect he overdosed on the medication for his transplant but that would show in the blood. We have been told to inform you that the victim is definitely dead and we are getting investigators to your house right now. Good day sir." The man looks up from his papers and examines my face. His flat, pale eyes meet with mine and he puts his hand ontop of his shiny, bald head. The way it shines to much makes me think if I rubbed my hand across his head, that it would probably make a squeaking noise. I resist the urge, since he is working on my step brothers case.
"Wait, can we keep this private?" I says to the man as he looks back at my the file I handed him that has all our personal records in it. He replies with a nod and mumbles something about kids under his breath as he walks off. Are all doctors assholes? I leave through the double glass doors to reveal a beautiful sunny day, clouds lick the sky in a fancy manner.
My sight wanders up as I speak. "First Daniel stabs Jaymiee, then people are still after Ricky and now they kill Jessie. What game are you trying to play with us?" My voice raises too and people look at me suspiciously.I snarl at them and make my way to my brother's house.
~~~~

~Ricky~

I rest my head in my hands, letting Jaymiee's words start to make more sence than they did a while ago. It's twelve in the afternoon and she still hasn't woken up, nor has Lilly come back.
I sigh in relief as I hear the shower being turned on, I hear cursing in the background and decide I should go help.
"Jaymiee, you alright?" I don't hear an answer so I open the bedroom door and see the bathroom door left open and loud music follows from the door as well as the bathroom light that streams through the crack. "Jaymiee?" I call once more, taking little steps towards the door. I still have no reply from her.
I rest my hand on the door and call her name once more, again left with no reply. I go to push the door open but stop when I hear her singing one of my favorite songs, Sarcasm by Get Scared. I know it's her because Sarcasm is sung by a guy and this heavenly voice certainly isn't a male voice. I close my eyes as her voice fills my ears, leaving me breathless and more in love with this beautiful, wonderful, amazing girl. (A/N: *cough* *cough* Rachel, Ais, Alannah, Jess, Caleb you can be counted as a girl too :p And everyone else reading this that I don't know about ♥)
I then realise I can't give up on her. I need her like I need air to breathe, like I need blanket to cover me from the cold. Or you know, chocolate in general. Shut up Ricky.
The room becomes silent as the song finishes, I hear her sigh and the water flicks off. My legs can't seem to be moving. My eyes can't open. The ears still buzzing from her amazing voice. My mind is screaming at me to move but I can't, I need her.
Not now you dumb snot.
Shut up brain. What do you know? Wow, I really am a lunatic.
~~~~

~Jaymiee~

I step out if the shower making my feet making a slapping sound of the, surprise surprise, blue coloured tiled flooring. Grabbing the blue coloured towel from the silver rack above heater and wrapping it around me, I start to hum one of my favorite songs, Sarcasm. After drying off, the towel still wrapped tightly around my body, I make my way towards the door. I push it open while looking at my feet, then make my way to the bed I slept in. I grab the dress from last night and hold it up then throw it back where it was laying before. I walk over to the wooden cupboard and open all the draws, finding one of Ricky's tops. I shrug off the guilt that's in my stomach and drop the towel.
"Uhm..." My cheeks flare red as I turn to see Ricky standing right outside the bathroom door.
"Ah..." I say, unsure of what to do. I notice Ricky's eyes run down my body then his cheeks slowly turn red. "Don't look!"
Grabbing the large shirt and pulling it over my head, I pull the hem so the shirt rests at mid thigh and blurt out profanities that don't need to be heard.
"Oh my gosh! Why were you here? Get out!" He lookd at me like I've grown a second head.
"There is no way I'm leaving you." He says, closing all space we had between us as if my words from this morning didn't mean anything to him. He looks at me and gently grabs the back of my neck with is hand, his other arm wraps around my waist.
"Ricky! I'm home, babe!"
"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" He growls, removing himself from our intimate moment and walks out the open door. "Lilly, we need to talk."
~~~~

~Lilly~

Our plan is failing. We have to do this without an inside head.
"Have a seat." He says, he crossed his arms over his chest making his biseps flex against his black shirt.
"What do you want to talk about babe?" I open my eyes wider, to look more vulnerableand carefully play with the hem of my pink shirt that I had bought with his money.
"You can keep all the shoes, clothes, hair brushes, hair dryers and everything else that you bought with my money and get out." He looks at me with a shielded face, no emotion displayed on his face.
"O-oh. Uhm. Okay." I stumble for words.
"I don't even know where you were all last night!" As Daniel's. "You didn't even come home!" Because I was busy satisfying Daniel. "What the hell are you thinking?" About Daniel.
"I'm sorry! I was over at a friends house." He doesn't ask what friend, probably because he's seen through my lie.
"Just get out." He says, closing his eyes and dropping his arms beside him.
"Does this have anything to do about Jaymiee?" I say the name in distaste, seeing her face made me want to kill her more.
"Of course it's not! Now get out!" He screams, grabbing my arm painfully and pushes me out the door just like my parents did when I was thirteen. I remember it like it was yesterday.
~Flashback~

"Lilly Fraya Grey, you are a disgrace to this family and your mother and I don't want to see your face again!" My father's hands push me out the door as I hear my mum sobbing in the background. His cloudy green eyes are now clear and full of rage because of the news.
"Dad, please. I love you so much. Please!" I reach out for his arm but I am left with nothing but air.
"We don't need another child, certainty not a grandchild, in this house!" I look up at him. He was my protector, my own flesh and blood. Not anymore. I hear the door slam shut and my mums weeping become nonexistent. The tears start to stream down my face as my hands start to claw on my stomach.
"This is all your fault!" I yell. "All your fault!"
~~~~

I need to speak with Jaymiee. I need to tell her that if she even lays a hand on Ricky, she'll die. She also needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.
~~~~

~Daniel~

Killing my twin was probably the easiest thing I've done in my life. He's always been very gullible. All I needed was a syringe full of oxygen and he would be gone. I don't have any regret for killing him, my love for him was growing stronger and love is a weakness, the only way to get him out of my head was to terminate him. ("No homo"~The Collection @ShortStoryLongMemory) Hopefully, in the after life, he will forgive me.

~~~~

Authors note: I am semi back!!!! EVERYONE PARTY 4K READS!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Love you guys so much <3