(16)

I'm going to be making this chapter really long bc it's the only time I'm going to have my computer and I really want to talk to my "friend" to be happy, Also I may not be updating for a while bc I might be going to an institution soon so yeah. Uraraka and Izuku had been doing all of their classes in Aizawa's office.  Todoroki had been bringing them all of the work that they needed to do. Todoroki was quite worried that Uraraka might try something bad to him but he let his fears go.

"Izuku, why do you still hang around me?" Uraraka asked as she stopped doing her work and looked at him. 

"Well, you only did that because you thought it was okay, now that you know that it's not you stopped."

"But I accused you of raping me." 

"And I forgive you for doing that"

"Why? I was horrible to you but still, you would ruin your name for me! Why tell me please!" Izuku was in shock. He never knew that she was feeling this way.

"What do you mean by ruin my name?"

"Well, you stood up for me and threatened to hurt Jirou! You might be seen as a bad guy now! All because of me. You are basically going to be someone people fear! Like bakugo!"

"Well if they fear me then so be it. I'm fine with that then if it means that my friends won't be hurt, bullied or made fun of"

"But why? I'm a horrible person."

"Uraraka no you aren't, you are a kind person and you care for people, you just did something very stupid and now you are being bullied for it. So stop beating your self down. Now let's get back to work, we don't want Aizawa to get mad at us."

So the two went back to work. And every hour Aizawa checked on the two to make sure they weren't doing anything bad. When lunchtime fell Aizawa informed the two.

"It's time for lunch you two, go to the lunch room"

"Oh Okay I thought we had more time, heh, well I guess I'm ready for whatever comes my way" 

"Nope, you are not going. I have my lunch in the classroom and I'm going to grab that and I'll buy you lunch. What do you want?"

"No, no you don't need to do that okay, I'll deal with it."

"I don't want you to deal with it so you are going to sit here and I'm going to buy you lunch. Now, what do you want to eat?"

"well, I want the normal thing." 

"Rice, Miso soup, vegetables and white fish?"

"yep!"

"Kay, I'll be back."

While Izuku was walking to lunch he got... catcalled. A lot. By girls. 

"Hey, Deku why don't you and I leave this place." Some of them said. And he always replied with

"sorry I'm gay." and with every turn, more and more girls would say something. Maybe someone said something. He wasn't sure but he had a small hunch it was Momo. When He finally got Uraraka's lunch he walked as fast as he could to the classroom then back over to Aizawa's office. And as soon as he entered the office he let out a breath that he had in the entire time.

"Are you ok?"

"well no I got catcalled by every girl that I passed and Now I'm a little worried momo said something"

"Oh Momo, we used to be such good friends... Now I want to punch her in the face"

"That's a little far."

"She wrote that I'm a whore, I should kill myself and that I'm worthless on my desk. She deserves it. And everything else that may come her way. And anyway wasn't she meant to be in hound dog's office?"