Dangerous Mr.Alpha

-----> Erica on the side ( :

This chapter is short so if you want more I need 5 or 10 votes or just comment thanks! (:

Chapter 1

I've always been alone since I was 15 I left home at that age. My brother Julian had no clue he was an Alpha, don't get me wrong he tried finding me he loved me so much since I was the last member that was actually alive.

I had my reasons for leaving I wanted to go out and be free for a while however that got me in serous trouble a lot of people started to think I was a rogue or lone wolf and some were confused by the smell of my power.

"Mommy..." I heard I looked down at my daughter, yes I said daughter. I found her on the streets when she was five her parents abused and kicked her out. Sick I know at such a young age to feel pain like that.

"Yes Violet honey." I said as I sat inside my huge house with her laying in my arms on the bed "I'm hungry." She said I smiled down at her and got up carrying her in my arms as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen I set her down in the chair.

"Alright beautiful, what would you like?" I aked she thought for a second and then smiled brightly. I always loved her cute smile the first time I saw her she was a frightened little puppy who would flinch at any touch. She was very eager to have me as her mom I was just lucky that a man never took her for his own personal nasty use.

"Grilled cheese I've never had any." She said in a cute baby voice I smiled at my cute 6 year old daughter and got to work taking out a skillet and the cheese when she asked me another question "Mommy can we go to the beach after?" Violet asked I turned to her with her food in my hand pouring milk in a glass and answered her question "Yes baby girl." I said setting the food down in front of her.

I then walked into the living room which wasn't far and it was opened so I could just turn around and I would see her. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the T.V I sighed and started think about the time I was tortured and beat by the hunters I shivered and made those thoughts go away.

I'm free I can do whatever I want when I want and no one can stop me! I got up and walked to Violet she finished and ran upstairs to her room putting on her bathing suit I smirked as she came down "What." She said frowning "You're so eager." I said she rolled her eyes and I went upstairs to my room putting on a black bikini and some shorts underneath with a tight thin cardigan.

I came out in some flats and she looked at me "Mom you look hot!" She said I snickered "When did a 6 year old like you learn those words?" I asked with a smug smile crossing my arms on my chest.

She shrugged and took my hand pulling me outside of our beach house to the beach I sat down as she got out the stuff she still had her skirt and shirt on when suddenly I heard a twig snap I brought to me protectively. Looking back in the forest to where I heard the sound.

"What are you doing on our territory?" a snarl voice said I looked at the guy he was huge with lots of muscles "I'm not aware I'm in someone's territory I will leave immediately." I said standing up I heard his dark chuckle as two guys came to my side.