Spiderman | Sandwich

*Far from perfect but eh. Someone (ly) wanted an update, so here you go lads*

-----------------

The last customer for this day left your comic book shop. You were about to leave as well, when two guys busted through the door, their guns aimed at your head. You immediately dropped your stuff and raised your hands, after one of them yelled: "Hands where I can see them!"

You slowly walked backwards, trying to escape, but your back was already pressing against the wall.

Suddenly a red and blue suited guy swung through the window, the glass shattered all over the floor.

It all went so quickly. He kind of glued them to the ground with his spiderwebs. You were so shook, it took you some seconds to comprehend what was happening. Spiderman just saved your life, THE Spiderman. Since you saw him on the news now and then, you knew he was a hero. And that's exactly what this world needs, a hero like him.

By the time he was finished with them, your back was still pressed against the wall and your knees about to give away. Then Spiderman quickly came over to you, putting his hands on your shoulders.

"Hey buddy, are you alright?", he softly asked.

You just nodded, out of fear your voice would crack.
He sighed and left after he patted you on your shoulder one more time.

Slowly you turned to look at the two jerks laying on your floor, Spiderman's webs all over them, even over their mouths preventing them from threatening you with anything. Quickly you called 911, trying to explain what just took place. You had to answer their questions before you could go home.

The whole night you couldn't sleep. Your thoughts were with this Spiderman guy. Even though you didn't know his face- you had to admit, you kinda had a crush on him. It's just, the fact that he saved you, then his soft voice and his hands on your shoulders. Plus you sort of felt like you owed him one.
Eventually you fell asleep anyways, dreaming of what he could look like, maybe.

The next day you did your best to clean up your shop. Many people came by, but you had to tell them to come in a few days again, as everything was a mess. You tried to put the door back in the angles, after you cleaned up what the police left behind, barrier tape all over the place, signs and chalk on the floor.
Suddenly a pretty young man with brown hair and a backpack on his back came by.

"Hey, I heard of the robbery. Sounded pretty bad, so I thought I could help?", though you've never seen this guy before, you had a weird feeling about him. But like, in a good way.
You happily let him help you clean up your shop; when it was time for lunch you gave him your sandwich.

"Dude, there's another one over there. Why are you giving me yours?", he asked confused, his arm still hanging in the air, holding the sandwich.

"Oh, heh, that... right. No- uh, that's for someone else..."

He cocked his head, a huge question mark hovering over him. At least it seemed like it did.

"Alright... I wanted to give it to... to Spiderman. You know, the super cool guy who helps this city? He caught the criminals, who tried to rob me. I kinda feel like I owe him something...", you were looking down awkwardly.

He coughed.

"Something wrong?"

"No, no. Not at all. Uhh yeah, he's pretty cool, huh?", he quickly said.

"Yeah he is..", you gave him a weird look, but carried on to fix the broken window.

At some point the boy, Peter, left. You called it a wrap for today, too.

You put a little table with the sandwich and a note on it in front of your shop.

The note said: 'For the Spideyboy who saved
                            my life
                                                           -(Y/N)'

The next day, back at your comic book shop, you were almost done with fixing everything. That's when Peter walked in again.

"Hey, Pete! How's it going?"

He just grinned and pulled a little note out of his pocket.

"Spideyboy, huh?", his grin was growing.

You raised an eyebrow and tried not to blush.

"Wait, why do you-?"

That's when he threw the note in the air and caught it again, with a spiderweb.
You couldn't believe what you saw, did he just? Peter was? Holy shit-

"Speechless?", he smirked and walked over to you.

You nodded. Much to your surprise he threw an arm around you and got closer.

"Can I thank you?"

"Yes please..."

Quickly you closed the gap between you two and kissed him slowly on the lips. He stood on his tiptoes and grabbed tightly onto your shirt.