Chapter One

Y/n's pov

I slowly opened my eyes to a flashing alarm clock. Groaning I pushed myself up and out if bed. I walked over to my small closet and pulled it open getting a plain black jeans and tee shirt. I brushed my hair and teeth and trotted down stairs. Seeing that my parents were already gone I snatched my lighter and flicked it open lighting it once before I grabbed an apple and stuffed it in my back pack then slung it over my shoulder. Then started my walk to school.

After a few minutes of listening to my footsteps I put my head phones in and put on my playlist. Occasionally I would flick open my lighter for a few seconds admiring the red orange flame. For some reason I've always loved the look and smell of fire, the obsession grew as I got older. My small amount of escape didn't last though. I felt my ear buds hardly yanked from my ears. I stopped in my tracks and look up slowly meeting eyes with ones that were overly caked with magenta eye shadow. It was a one of the popular girls from my school with three of her friends. She was the Queen Bee though no one really liked her, they were just to afraid to face her. Hence making her on top.

I looked at them then pushed past them, but receive a hard push sending me flying into the concrete on all fours, knocking everything out of my hands. I look back and see an angry look on her face. "Not gonna say anything, you really are pathetic." She spat as she kicks me, her sharp heels digging into my back.

I didn't say anything or whimper. I just picked myself up with my phone and lighter and kept walking. "What's wrong with them." I heard one of them mutter. I only smiled.

She has no idea what's coming. I thought as a small smile crept onto my face.