Bonus : Daddy Time 🍆

⚠️Mature Content Warning⚠️

BETH

The twins are a handful, but thankfully Damien is around to help when not busy with King stuff. Politics suck.

Today though it was my turn to sit through this rediculous meeting with this stuck up pureblood from Germany.

Seriously? He thinks my womb is avaliable for rent since the twins are basically wild preschoolers? He is a royal dumb ass.

Not. Happening.

As for Alec and Zyn, both are out again, trying to calm down the wolves that are now blaming us for the botched attack on Victor.

They were the ones that pressed the attack.

I hate politics.

We killed the asshole, now the wolves hate us because we got their people killed.

They got their people killed.

I know what I need to calm down. I just need to find him.

I searched Devon and Derrick's room first. He wasn't there and neither were they.

This place was too big. I missed our small cottage, but they boys loved the space, all of the boys.

I'm so out numbered.

They weren't in the kitchen, outside, not even the gaming room or the ball pit room or the pool.

Finally, I just decided to go to bed. My itch that needed scratching would just have to wait.

I open the door to the room I claimed that the we often shared. I love the California King beds pushed together. We have so much space. With four grown people in a bed, we needed space.

I notice the lumps in the covers and start to grin.

Damien is nestled between Derrick and Devon. Both of the boys resting on his bare chest as the book lays on the bed. All three of them are sound asleep.

I tip toe to the bed and pick up Devon first, take him to his bed, then do the same for Derrick.

I miss when they were little. They have grown way, way too fast.

I then go back to the bed room and see him, our King, sprawled out on the bed.

I gingerly pull down the sheets. Thankfully he is a back sleeper.

I rake my eyes down his sleeping form, a mischievious smirk playing on my lips.

I love getting to be the to wake any of my men up.

I slowly climb onto the bed, careful not to move it too much. I then sit beside him on my knees and ease my fingertips around the buttons of his pj bottoms. One button, two, then three and I'm greeted with the site of him.

He's not quite flacid, but not hard either.

Hands or straight to mouth? Thats always the question isn't it.

I lick my lips as I take off my shirt, tossing it to some corner of the room. I would have taken of my panties if I had worn any. The skirt however stays on, as do the heels. He likes that look.

I put myself over his legs, careful not to touch too much till I'm ready.

Gently, I caress my fingertips against his length from tip to the base of his shaven cock. He always manscapes, even after I told him he didn't have to.

I have to admit, it makes him look even bigger without hair.

He moans quietly, eyes still closed as a smile slowly and effortlessly tugs at the edges of his perfect lips.