Chapter 36: An Invitation

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Life had changed for all who knew the Titanium Ninja Zane Julian.

Kai had become a masked underground fighter.

Cole had become a logger.

Lloyd continued his strict training under his father and uncle.

Jay had become a tv celebrity show host.

And (Y/N) continued on with the Serpentine and Echo making the Treble Makers a number 1# band.

Lloyd had shown up backstage at a performance the Treble Makers were having in Ninjago city at Borg tower.

Asking if she wanted to meet up and get something to eat, but she turned him down while it was nice seeing him again he couldn't fool her and he needs to understand she didn't want anything to do with Wu's ninja team.

Well, her words were more along the lines of "I'm not touching that garbage fire."

Lloyd left with a huge dramatic sigh in hopes of getting her to change her mind. But (Y/N) just shook her head and left a message for Jay on his phone that Lloyd was up to something.

Jay was the only Ninja she talked to at all once they all split and went there separate ways.

She helped him get his reality show which was a huge hit. It was nice seeing him happy again. He deserved to be happy.

Echo was happy too he'd been doing a lot better then he had been and she was grateful for that every day.

The Treble Makers were staying over in Borg tower after their concert much to Cyrus Borg's delight he was so happy too.

Everyone was just so damn cheerful and happy that it made (Y/N) sick... What she wouldn't give for a fight to break out or some deranged fan have a go at them, or some reporter to mouth off so she could punch them in the face.