Katsuki Bakugo

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home" Izuku wrote on a paper, sliding it to his mom. Her eyes quickly read over the paper, tears threatening to leave her eyes. She shut her eyes hard, making her look weird, to Izuku at least.

She, herself, didn't know.

He was only 7 years old when he came to a realization, he probably won't see his father.

Another one of his breaking points.

Seven Years Later

"Class. Today we will be choosing what high school you all would like to go to" the teacher said, passing around a paper around.

The teacher bent down saying to Midoriya saying;

"Don't worry about being Mute, you're capable of anything" before giving him a cheeky smile and walking back to their desk in the front of the class.

The class didn't know he was mute, only the staff. He didn't want to be pitied or bullied anymore than he already was.

Once everybody wrote their choices, the teacher collected.

The teacher looked through everyone's and said;

"Huh. It looks like Midoriya and Bakugo both want to go to U.A" the entire class looked at me, including Bakugo, anger engulfing every piece of his body, eyes filled with Hatred.

Right after, the class had ended, but Midoriya stayed.

Am I really capable to be whatever I want? He thought to himself, not noticing Bakugo standing behind him, his knuckles turning white because he had his fist balled up in the position for a while.

Bakugo snatched Midoriya's Hero analysis book, using his quirk to burn it. Midoriya reached out to get it, but only ashes fell in his hand.

He looked down at the floor before being pulled from his seat, thrown at the wall, then gripped back up by a furious Bakugo.

"You shitty nerd! How dare you try to go to the same school as me!" He screamed in Midoriya's face, but Midoriya looked blankly at him. At this point in life, he didn't care about anything anymore, not even himself.

"Why don't you take a swandive off the roof? Go kill yourself" he said releasing Midoriya from his grip, walking out the class. Midoriya remained on the floor.

" Go kill yourself." And those three words kept ringing in his head. He went to the rest of his classes, but that's all his mind was on.

Should I really just kill myself. It's not like I'm important anyways. Midoriya thought to himself, until his thoughts were interrupted by the school bell, signaling to the students class was over. Everybody packed their things up and stared going home.

The only people who walked the same way as him was Bakugo and Todoroki. He didn't want to walk with Bakugo, that's out of the question, and he didn't want to bother Todoroki, so he walked home by himself.

It took him about 25 minutes to get home, because he occasionally kept stopping, admiring nature and listening to all its beautiful sounds and he also stopped at a local store to purchase a razor.

When he got home, he went into the kitchen, and found a note on the refrigerator.

Dear Midoriya,

   I've gone into town to purchase my food and snacks. I'll be back home a little after you arrive home from school. I love you!

Love,

       Mom.

He quickly read the note, and placed it back onto the refrigerator.

He walked into the bathroom with the razor, as he stared down at it, thoughts entering his mind, horrible thoughts.

* Self Harming Warning! *

He quickly ran out of the bathroom, running downstairs into their dining room, tripping over his own feet. He quickly got up and started rummaging through the cabinets, and he found what he needed, a screwdriver.

He ran back upstairs, opening the freshly bought razor, unscrewing the screws that enclosed the blades. He carefully picked one up as he stared at it.

I'm really going to do this. He thought to himself.

He rolled his jacket sleeves up, as he hadn't changed his clothes, as he admires his wrist he pressed the blade into his skin, wincing from the pain as the blood trickled down to his fingers, dripping into the sink.

He felt some type of release. Release from the pain he was holding in.

Pain. That. He. Had. Created.

He admired the cut as if it was a new tattoo, showing his battles. He admired the blade, stained with his crimson blood, as it continued running down his fingers, until he lifted his arm up, not remembering that he was still in his uniform.

He realized a moment too late that his uniform was now stained with blood, but he didn't care.

He looked back down at his wrist, as he continued to add more gashes.

More blood. More wounds. More tears running down his face from the pain.

He then got in a hot shower, the water running into the cuts, creating a burning sensation. A burning sensation he soon found himself addicted too. After all. He should kill himself.

Right?

He got out of the shower, the blood now quickly running down his arm, intertwining with the water droplets on his body.

He picked up the blade once more, placing it against his skin, but he removed it, before it would cut him again.

He decided enough was enough as he cleaned his cuts, and wrapped them in bandages.

He went in his room and threw on his pajamas, but put a long sleeve shirt on, so his mother wouldn't notice the bandages.

* Self Harming Warning Over *

He took his uniform off, placing it in the washing machine, pouring the laundry detergent into its designated spot, as he closed the door, starting the cycle, making it only 30 minutes, since its not a full load.

He began walking up the steps, they creaked with every step he took. He walked into his room, gently closing the door behind him. He hid the blades in a place his mother would never look, and plopped down on his bed.

Katsuki Bakugo.

Another breaking point in Izuku Midoriya's life.