Massages: Receiving and Giving

Joseph Seed-

You receiving: Joseph loves taking care of you and is quick to offer you a massage when you seem tense or have had a stressful day. He usually gives you massages in silence, giving you the opportunity to fall asleep if you want to, but sometimes he will hum or sing quietly to relax you. He relaxes you almost instantly and you do often end up falling asleep, he doesn't mind. His hand are gentle but apply the perfect amount of pressure.

You giving: Joseph is always busy, always stressed. Sometimes when he is sitting at his desk, working on his next sermon or something, you will begin to rub his shoulders. Joseph would hum a little in approval and try to focus on his work, but there is no way that he can focus when you are massaging his shoulders. Eventually he will give in and sit back in his chair, letting his head fall back into you and his eyes flutter close. He would smile absentmindedly at you and you would quickly kiss his forehead before getting back to work on his shoulders.  

Jacob Seed-

You receiving: Jacob has a good knowledge of human biology, which means that he knows every pressure point and exactly how to work your knots and muscles. When he notices that you are more sense or stressed than usual he will casually offer you a massage, and you are never going to turn that down. His strong, skilful hands are like bliss! He is surprisingly gentle and caring, knowing exactly which muscles and pressure points will help you.  

You giving: You have to convince him to let you give him a massage, but you know that he will feel better afterwards. Jacob is pretty much always tense and he doesn't like people helping him. After you convince him to lay down on his stomach and shut up, you straddle his waist and give him a massage. At first he pretends that it is bothering him and will grumble at you, but he actually loves it and it does help him relax a lot. 

John Seed-

You receiving: John pretty much offers you a massage everyday, and it always ends the same way. You give in and let him give you one, he always insists that you lie on the bed while he does it. You know that he has done this a lot because is his so good at it. His massages are the best that you have ever received, it honestly feels like being in heaven. In fact, your idea of heaven is John's massages. You aren't really bothered if his hands begin to wander to unnecessary places, but you will playfully scold him.

You giving: He very rarely asks you for a massage and doesn't ask for one in return, but when you offer him one he will never turn you down. He will happily indulge himself in the way your hands feel on his skin, focusing on the attention and affection that you are giving him. You will tease saying things like "well that enough, do you want something to eat?" but he will just glare at you until you laugh and continue with the massage. 

REQUESTS??