26

EMILYS P.O.V

I felt my heart pace speed up as I felt like my head was spinning, it felt as though what I had just witness was fake, out of a movie but it happened clear as day.

A boy turned into a beast, it couldn't be possible? That only happened in bloody twilight not in real life. It had to be staged, they were trying to mess with me, play a sick cruel joke on me just to get me scared and get a reaction.

"Emily what you just seen it's normal alright? Well not normal for you, normal for us. Just take a minute and calm down, I will explain everything" Tom mumbled as I felt his hand on my shoulder attempting to calm me down.

Normal? What did he mean it was normal for him? Last time I looked humans were humans and that was that. There was no bloody breaking bones and turning into a werewolf all of a sudden.

I quickly jumped back out of his grasp, if that boy had just turned into that monster was he one as well? Is that what Four had been hiding from me? Was he one of these beasts as well.

"Calm down? You expect me to watch that and be calm? Stop messing with me I'm not joking. You said Four was a monster but your a sick wanker for showing me that and lying to me." I raged.

I didn't want to believe him, how could I even believe him? I think I would know if Four was a bloody dog after all I was with him for months.

"I want to help you understand, I knew if I didn't show you you would never believe me. It's not a joke you think I would joke about something like this?" Toms now slightly irrataied voice questioned as he took steps towards me.

"Stop! Stop talking stop coming near me" I screamed, I didn't want a monster to touch me never mind talk to me.

Tom stared at me, his eyes showing no remorse for what he had just showed me. It's almost like he wanted this to wreck me, he knew this would do this to me yet he still showed me. I thought he was bloody nice.

Tom nodded slowly saying nothing else before he dug his hand into his pocket pulling out his phone.

"Here, call your family. Talk to them but please don't tell them of what you just saw. I'll give you time to come to terms with that and when your ready I'll explain everything to you alright?" He mumbled as he leaned his hand out handing me his phone.

I stared at the phone, I hadn't talked to my family in months Four wouldn't even think of letting me see them never mind talk to them.

I looked at Tom before I stared at the phone, no matter how much I wanted to scream and hit him for what he had just exposed me to I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to talk to my family.

*****

I wiped the tear away that hadn't stopped flowing down my face as soon as I heard the familiar voice of my parents on the other side of the phone. After two hours of me mostly crying and my parents crying the call was over Toms phone had run out of battery. Suspiciously they didn't ask where I was they just wanted to know if I was alright if I'd been hurt, mentally yes, physically not really. That sparked the question in my mind did they know? My grandma must of knew something as she knew Dylan, did she tell them? Is that why they never got the police involved.

They both sounded so broken almost, I hadn't thought from their side what it would of been like to have their daughter ripped away from them in a blink in the eye and not being able to do a thing about it.

I still wanted to talk to so many people, my brother had been gone at the time I rang. If it wasn't for Toms phone dying I wouldn't of ended the call. I had so much stuff I wanted to say but yet my mind went blank when talking to them.