Yui

'They are either stupid rich or serial killers who make money selling their victim's organs'' The mansion was beautiful, the dark gothic theme made it more alluring.
'Here goes nothing.' He knocked on the the door. For a moment nothing happened. Sighing he pulled out his phone to call a suddenly the door opened, silently. He stepped inside and looked around but no one was in sight. He dragged his suitcase along with him and closed the door behind him.

"Hello? Is anyone home?", he called out.

"I'm coming!", a blond teenage girl came running down the stairs. She lost her footing and fell down the stairs. His eyes widened and without thinking he caught her, his suitcase forgotten. Pink eyes met blue and the girl blushed.

"Oh thank you, I'm sorry about." ''10 years of waiting and I finally meet one of my soulmates.'

"Don't worry, I got you." Her pretty pink eyes widened in recognition and she let out a little gasp. Cute.

"So your one of my soulmates, huh? I have to say I didn't expect someone so cute." She blushed at that and moved her hair to cover her pink cheeks.

"T-thank you But I'm not cute. Someone as plain as me doesn't deserve a ho- I mean handsome soulmate like you." He frowns at that.

"Don't say things like that. Your beautiful. Own it." He said. She nods and thanks him again.

"Be careful next time. You could have gotten hurt."

"I will."

"By the way why were you in such a hurry for?"

"Oh Ayato told me to make him takoyaki-

"Hey Bitch-san what's taking so long?"