Compliments: Giving and Receiving

Joseph Seed-

You receiving: Joseph tends to like to stick to the classics, calling you things like "beautiful" and mainly uses affectionate nicknames such as "my love". I also tends to talk about you a lot to his flock and his family, whether you are there or not, always telling them how amazing you are. When you are in a more private setting he compliments you by telling you how you remind him of beautiful, classic pieces of art or music or writing, he is very cultured. He will also use biblical quotes to describe you, your physical appearance as well as your personality. 

You giving: You compliment Joseph all of the time, mainly praising him for his most recent sermon. He doesn't seek compliments from you but does appreciate them. You will occasionally compliment his physical appearance but you know that Joseph believes that praising each others' non-physical features means more. He says that it shows that you both truly love each other, it proves that your relationship is much more than lust.

Jacob Seed-

You receiving: Jacob doesn't always compliment you exactly but he always praises you. No matter what you do, if you do it well, he will shower you with praise. Much more than he would praise anyone else. Using terms such as "that's my girl/boy" and he will even do it in public...in his own way. When in public he will say things like "good job" which means nothing to anyone who over hears but you know that it means so much more. Sometimes, he will even send you a wink to get his compliment across to you.

You giving: Jacob says that he doesn't like compliments, that he doesn't need anyone else's validation or their approval. And he means it. However, no matter how much he denies it, he actually enjoys your compliments. Whether it is about his appearance or his skill, he loves when you praise him, simply because it's you. You are the only person that he doesn't mind hearing compliments or praise from, because it only means something if it is coming from you.

John Seed-

You receiving: John compliments you all of the time. He usually uses common compliments such as "beautiful", "gorgeous", etc. But he admires, and will compliment, your intelligence if you help him with some work. If he sees somebody looking at you in public, he will lay it on thick. "They are gorgeous, aren't they?" John will ask the person looking at you before turning to you and saying something like "let's go home babe/sweetheart/darling". You find his passive aggressiveness, in those situations, quite endearing. Basically, he loves to compliment you and will find any opportunity to do it.

You giving: John loves being complimented, and you actually don't mind feeding his ego. You compliment his physical features, his intelligence, his dedication...you compliment everything about him and he is always quick to return the compliment. You both can actually get into competitions, who can come up with the most compliments and who will run out of things to say first...they can go on for a while.

REQUESTS???