Chapter 1- Meeting the brothers part 1

That's her outfit btw^

"EXCUSE ME?!"
" Lower your voice, young lady. You are being sent to the Sakamaki mansion to protect your sister and that's final." My 'father' said. Tch, I hate this old man.
Ugh, I love my job but why did I have to be a huntress. Yui is the oldest it's supposed to be her job to protect me not the other way around.
"Don't keep your sister waiting. Make use of that piece of trash and follow the taxi." God what an asshole. My baby is worth more than his puny life.
"Can you hurry up? I don't want to be late because of you!"Yui whined.
"Yeah, yeah. You can tell him he can start the taxi."
I wait a little until I can't see the taxi and start my motorcycle.
                              ..........
I take off my helmet and suddenly my ears are being tortured.
"Oh no! IT'S RAINING!"
"Calm down its just water, geez." I murmur while taking out my luggage from the taxi. Did she leave me out here? Rude.
As I'm entering what appears to be the greeting room or something I see a boy about to take my sister under him. Why is she so dumb?
......................Damn it.................
"OI! Who the hell do you think you are!"
"What is with all of this commotion, Ayato?"
"Tch, Reigi. Always ruining my fun."Ayato says.
"Who are these young woman?"
"How the hell would I know why pancake and melons are here?" Wow he has no filter but he is funny.
"Melons? Are you talking about me?" Omg that is so funny! I don't think she has noticed that her boobs are nonexistent.
"You wish pancake! You look like a kid while your sister looks like a woman!"
"Stop your immaturity, Ayato. Follow me."