17

Chapter Seventeen | Heads Will Roll

"I'm gonna kill him. That's the only solution. I'm gonna kill him." Declan fumed as he paced back and forth, his fist balled and his nostrils flared.

"Declan calm down," I said to him, trying to contact Micah, I placed the phone in between the crease of my neck. "We don't even know if it was him for sure that did it?"

Declan snapped his neck towards me. "Are you stupid? Of course it was him."

"Hello?" Micah's voice ringed from the phone. I held up my finger shushing a enraged Declan. "Hey Micah, it's Wynter and I was just wondering-"

"Oh thank God you finally called. I thought you were never going to find the pills." Micah abruptly said cutting me off.

I dragged out a sigh, removing the phone from my ear, I turned to a furrowed brow Declan. "Okay so maybe he did it." Declan growled before marching over to me and taking the phone from my hands.

"What the fuck is your problem putting pills in Bartholomew's mouth?" Declan yelled into the phone, before putting the phone on speaker.

"Listen, I didn't want to do it. It were just too many policemen at your school game that I panicked and had to get the hell out of there." Micah defended himself and Declan rolled his eyes.

         "I don't have much longer to speak so can you guys please just meet up with me somewhere and give me the pills. I need them." Micah asked.

Declan rolled his eyes. "Why should we? I should take this shit to the police." Seeing Declan fume like this over the phone was surprising. I've never seen him this upset before. It's kind of a turn on but now is not the time.

"Please don't do that. Just meet me at Central Park so we can get this whole ordeal over with."

Declan looked eyes with me, his look fuming with so much anger that I got scared myself. "Tell me why we should?"