Chapter 50

"Tell her Jason." She smirked and Jason just sat there not moving at all and let out a sigh.

"What is she talking about?" I asked quietly while looking at him.

"I wish I knew." He said.

"I thought people shouldn't lie to each other in relationships?" She asked mockingly looking at me.

"Hey bitch. This is a family dinner. Leave before I make you." Elena snapped standing but I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Why don't you tell us what secret exactly?" I asked placing my arms on the desk trying to look unbothered.

"Are you sure it's my place to say? Jason knows. Why don't you ask him?" she said as her smirk widened.

"Well he doesn't know. So why don't you tell us?"

She shrugged before moving her gaze to Jason who was still in the same position as if nothing was happening around him.

"Tell her Jason."

"Say my name one more fucking time." He said in a low voice, obviously trying to control himself as I could see his jaw clench and unclench.

"But-"

I stood up slowly stopping her sentence and grabbed the bottle of wine that was in front of Elena.

"Would you like some wine with your bullshit?" I asked pointing at the wine glass in front of her.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me at confusion and didn't say anything. I shrugged and bent over a little before turning the bottle over her head.

She gasped loudly before abruptly standing up making her chair fall back. I watched in satisfaction as the red liquid make a mess of her head and go down her white dress.

"What the fuck is w-" She started but before she can finish, I grabbed Elena's glass and threw the content at her face.

"You didn't say anything, so I figure you wanted it over your head." I said and she groaned loudly attracting eyes on her.

"You listen to m-"

"No. You listen to me, bitch. If you have a problem you want to fix, we can get out of here where there would be no witnesses. If not, you grab what's left of your dignity and get the hell out of here."

"I am so freaking proud." I heard Elena sniff, earning a 'Shut up' from Seb.

I cocked my head to the side looking at Cindy expectantly as she just stood there looking at me with a murderous expression on her face.

"What is it going to be?"

She moved around the table and stood right in front, and all I can see was hatred on her face. Why exactly does she hate me so much? She did from day one and I honestly don't know why. If it's just because of Jason, then she's sicker than I thought.

"You think he loves you, don't you? What he feels for you is pity. Pity and something you'll know about later. But what he feels for you isn't love." She hissed with an almost deranged look on her face.

"You're cute." I said giving her a mocking smile.

She looked at me up and down in disgust before stomping away while bumping my shoulder.

I sighed and sat down not saying anything, but my mood was down now and I wanted nothing than to go home.

"I want to go home." I said quietly and Jason nodded standing up. "Are you coming, Elena?"

"No Seb and I have to take care of something." She said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Seb who nodded quickly.