My Light in The Darkness

A/N: Hope you enjoy.

You couldn't see anything around you, all you could do was wander in the darkness aimlessly trying to find some kind of light. All of a sudden you heard a all to familiar voice laugh behind you. Quickly turning around you still see nothing but darkness.

"Are you lost?" You hear Adora say evilly.

"Leave me alone!" You yell into the dark abyss as your words echoed through the emptiness.

"I found your light." Her voice seemed like it was right next to your ear.

You turned and swung as hard as you could but hit nothing but air. All of a sudden you see Hizashi on his knees with something metal locked around his mouth and his hands and feet chained together. He was illuminating in front of you making you squint your eyes for a moment to adjust to the brightness. You tried to move but it felt like your body was stuck in place.

"What's wrong? You've been trying to find light to get out and here it is."

"Let him go!" You yelled again starting to feel your throat tighten from holding back your tears.

You see him try his best to get free but all his efforts failed. You soon see Adora appear behind him. Her  burgundy hair was hanging in her face and her light purple dress was tore and shredded. She gave you a wicked smile.

"Say good bye to your light."

You watch her place her other hand on the back of his neck.

"STOP IT!" You screamed feeling tears fall down your cheeks.

You saw a diamond spike quickly slice through his throat then contract back into her hand on the back of his neck. The Blood poured like a waterfall down his chest and onto the floor. His green eyes never left you as he tried to swallow and gasp for air but it was nothing but gurgling the thick blood pooling from him. His green eyes never left yours as you watched them slowly turn lifeless and his illuminating body blended in with the surrounding darkness.

"Your turn."

Feeling a sharp pain in your chest you look down seeing a diamond spike coming out of you.

You quickly jumped up in bed and screamed clutching onto your chest.

"HIZASHI!" You cried.

Hizashi jumped up next to you in panic as you started to swing your arms punching him in the face and pulling his hair. He clutched onto your arms and embraced you tightly trying to calm you and restrain you at the same time.

"Y/n it's me..it's ok, I'm here..calm down."

You slowly started to relax under his warm hold on you. You layed into his chest and rested your head in the crook of his neck. He could feel your shoulders start to shake from your crying.

"Shhh, you're ok...We're ok..just breathe." He said softly as he started to rub your back gently.

"I..I couldn't do anything...You were right there and..I...I couldn't move to help you." Your sobs got worse as you spoke." There w..was..s..so much..b..blood." 

"It was just a dream baby. It wasn't real...See look, I'm fine."

You lifted yourself up to get a better look at him, immediately your eyes met his busted lip that you manage to give him during your panic.

"I'm so sorry.." You said covering your mouth in surprise that you could even manage to hit him that hard.

"Its ok I like it rough." He chuckled.

You saw him give you one of his priceless smiles that makes your heart melt. His hair was clearly in bed head mode but he looked adorable that way in your opinion. He brought his hand up to cup your face and wiped away a tear with a swipe of his thumb. You couldn't help but give him a soft smile.

"I just don't want to lose you." You said leaning into his hand.

"I'll Always stay with you remember?"

He slid his hand from your cheek down to your chin and pulled you in for a gentle kiss. You felt like all your fears and worries were instantly washed away. pulling a part you watched him lay back down on his back and motion you to lay in his arms. You laid down placing your head on his chest taking in his warmth. He squeezed you tightly as you both stared at the ceiling. You traced over the scar on his stomach from the stab wound. 

"I can't believe we've both almost died." You said bringing your hand back up to his chest. "Do you think that's a sign we shouldn't be together?" You felt your eyes start to water again.

"If anything it shows me we should be together." You felt his finger tips graze up and down your arm. "You make me stronger and give me power to overcome so many things. You are like My Light in The Darkness." You sat up to look at his face in a little bit of shock from his words considering the dream you had.

He glanced over into your E/c eyes with nothing but love and care showing you that he meant every word he said to you. 

"Why do you think I want to Marry You?" He said brushing your H/c  hair out of your face and tucking it behind your ear.

Looking at this handsome blonde hero you couldn't think of how in the world you deserved someone like him. You saw a warm smile paint across his face.

"You ready to go back to sleep Future Mrs.Yamada?"

You smiled and nodded placing yourself back where you were with your head on his chest and him holding you.

"I love you Hizashi." 

"I love you too Y/n." 

You laid there listening to his heart beat like a steady drum in your ear. Feeling his warmth around you gave you a sense of safety and love. Soon your eyes fluttered closed and all the pain and worry went away.

A/N: Took me forever to write this..I kept rewriting it..I figured what better way to start your recovery than a bad dream right? lol...You were kind of traumatized..sorry about that btw. Thanks for reading!