XIV - uncensored

this is the uncensored version of this chapter, scroll all the way down for the censored.
ALSO i recommend you listen to house of cards^ while reading the smut part, i'll let you know when to scroll up and press play ;)

________________

taehyung:
tokyo?

me:
what?

taehyung:
pack your bags ;)

Confused I pack my bags, I never know what to expect from Kim Taehyung so I just went with it.

I get downstairs and his car soon stops in front of my building.

He leaves the car looking as beautiful as always walking towards me.

"What did you mean by 'tokyo?'?" I ask.

He stops in front me, takes off his sunglasses and lets out a small chuckle before quickly pressing his lips against mine.

"No questions until we get there." he says, his sharp look on my lips.

"W-Where?" I ask as he gets my bag and puts it in the trunk, I follow behind him.

"No questions." he says, getting in the car.

I follow him and slide in the passenger seat. I see a smirk on his lips as he drives.

A few silent minutes later he stops in this huge hangar.

"What the f-" I start, but he leaves the car, interrupting me.

I follow him and as soon as I get out of the car I see a jet. I chuckle in surprise as he takes our bags out of the car.

"Y-You got a jet?" I ask in amusement.

"I told you I was getting a jet, didn't I?" he asks.

I nod laughing and he takes my hand, making me follow him to the jet.

We both sit down and he puts his hand on my thigh as I look outside the window.

"Where are we going?" I ask turning to him, who is smiling at me.

"Don't you remember the text I sent you?"

I widen my eyes and remember.

Tokyo?

"Japan? We're going to Japan?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yes, babe." he smiles.

"I can't believe you!" I chuckle and cup his cheeks, planting a kiss on his lips.

"I can't believe we're actually in Japan." I say, "When you texted me, I never thought we were actually coming to Tokyo." I look around as we wait for our cab.

"What else could you possibly think?" he chuckles.

"I don't know... I thought you were taking me to a japanese restaurant or something."