7- this is Hoseok?

[A bit of 15+ stuff ahead]

Why?

Why is all that was coursing through Yoongi's mind as he entered the club he met Hoseok at once again.

This time he was with Jeongguk AND his brother NamJoon, along with Namjoon's boyfriend SeokJin.

"Why did I let you drag me here again?" Yoongi questioned to Jeongguk, the older had recently dyed his hair to a nice silver which he actually really liked.

Jeongguk chuckled, "cause its a Friday night, and we should be having fun."

NamJoon chuckled, "Yoongi you suggested it."

"I didn't think you would take me up on my offer!!" Yoongi yelled.

SeokJin would have been shouting at the males to stop shouting, but his attention was already captured. No, not sexually of course, he had Namjoon and that man was a full course meal. No, because the person dancing on the dance floor was just so breath taking.

"Jinnie!" NamJoon shouted.

"Shut up and look at that guy!" suddenly the eldest ran off into the crowd of people, the others following behind him.

Once they reached the dance floor, and were surprisingly up front, they were also mesmerized.

It wasn't just one person on the dance floor, it was two, its just the other was a bit shorter and harder to see from a far. The two danced sensually, every person in the club cheering them on.

One had red hair.

The other blonde.

Jeongguk stared down the blonde with lustful eyes.

While Yoongi was stuck staring at Hoseok.

They both thrusted their hips in unison.

Hoseok already noticed Yoongi, his new dyed hair made him look even sexier than before. Out of pure confidence, the red head pulled Yoongi to him by his arm and dipped him like a princess.

"Hey, sexy~" he greeted, the whole club started shouting praises at the male's.

Yoongi's cheeks flushed extremely red, he pushed Hoseok's chest, trying to stand up straight.

At a table, slightly far away from the dance floor, sat an aggravated Taehyung. Over the week he hadn't spoken a word to Hoseok. Jimin finally convincing Taehyung to go to the club, that he didn't know, Hoseok goes to all the time.

Now seeing Yoongi, his ex, with Hoseok, his friend, just infuriated him more. Especially seeing the blush on Yoongi's pale cheeks.

"Hoseok let go of me!" Yoongi whined.

"Wait," SeokJin interrupted, the crowd diminishing slowly, "this is Hoseok?"

"Jung Hoseok," the red head smiled, "why?"

"Yoongi you didn't tell us he was this hot!"

NamJoon smacked the back of Jin's head playfully, the older only smirked.

"Anyway," Hoseok turned to Yoongi, a smirk on his features, "why are you here?"

"Am I not allowed to be in a club?" Yoongi snapped, crossing his arms.

Hoseok raised his hands as a surrender, still smirking, "okay kitten, I guess Ill see you later then." the younger winked, moving away from the silver haired male.

"can we go drink? PLEASE!" Yoongi begged NamJoon and SeokJin, Jeongguk disappearing.

"Yes Yoongi!" the couple laughed in unison, making their way to the bar.

While drinking, the silver haired male's thoughts became corrupted with the infamous red head, one being why he was so damn sexy, the other being why did he have such an affect on him.

<><><>

Jimin moaned loudly, Jeongguk attacking his neck with love bites. "You're really sexy, you know that?"

The blonde nodded, the two up against a wall in front of the door to the room in this club. Jimin always refused to go to a club without "fuck rooms", that's what he loved to call them. It was just a place where you could get a good fucking in a club, and Jimin found them perfect since they were also well maintained by the owner.

Jimin re connected his lips with Jeongguk's, the youngers tongue easily winning dominance over the male. The two's heated make out session was interrupted by a low groan.

"C'mon Jimin really? You're supposed to be helping me here!" he whined childishly.

The older smirked, backing away from Jeongguk who watched in silence.

"I can help you in other ways TaeTae," he whispered seductively, "how about you join us?"

"Wouldn't that be alright ggukie?" Jimin turned back to Jeongguk, "screwing two guys is surely better than one now, isn't it?"

Jeongguk just nodded, overcome with lust, Jimin smirked. He took Taehyung's hand, and took Jeongguk's, pulling both males into the room.

a/n
Yeah so next chapter is gonna be a Vminkook threesome, don't worry imma put a nice warning :)