Chapter 17

{ Nothing to say. bye}

You walk to the forest of death, remembering the conversation that you had with Itachi, smiling at the memory, and at the groggy hissing of Marco as he wakes up.

"Hey Y/N!" You look over at the person who grabbed your attention, seeing Anko. "So, after this, do you want to, maybe, get some dango with me?"

She asks, her face dusted red. "Sure! Sounds fun!" You answer, walking over to Team 7. Konohamaru jumpscared you, asking about an interview. "What's going on over here?" Anko asks, slightly annoyed. "We're here to do an interview!" Konohamaru replies, before Anko says, "An interview, eh? Oh yeah! The Hokage mentioned something about an interview."

Anko walked off with Konohamaru, with you interacting with the various genin around you, earning many weird and weirded out looks. There you were, walking up to some intimidating as fuck people with a smile and a calm demeanor. You had even started up some conversations with them. You were in the middle of a conversation about if someone could have an ostrich or emu as a summon with some people, when Naruto yelled out, "Y/N! Your turn!" You waved to the people you were just talking to, before walking over to behind a large rock. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura hid on the other side, waiting for the questions. Moegi starts, asking, "What do you think about you team?"

"Well, let's start with Kakashi. He's a bit of a pervert, but he always cares about us, and tries his best to keep us from getting hurt. He's a good sensei, just like Minato was. Sakura is a fangirl, but she has strength like no other. She needs to train a bit, but other than that, she has a very promising future. It is kinda annoying to see her always agreeing with Sasuke, because she changes her own opinion in order to appeal to him. Other than that, she is a dependable kunoichi who has your back. Sasuke is, well, interesting. He keeps his emotions under lock with a cold exterior, but he does care about his team. He is strong, but he needs to realize that connections and friendships can aid him in getting even stronger than before. He also should let his team in a little closer, even if it's a minuscule amount. Now, Naruto. He is the biggest goofball you'll ever see, and he is a bit hyperactive. He makes a lot of mistakes," Naruto, hidden behind a rock, gets disheartened.

"But he has the biggest heart ever, and don't ever underestimate him. He may be a goofball, but he cares about his team, even if he has a rivalry with Sasuke, he still cares deeply. It also helps that I've known him personally for 7 years. I mean, in 7 years you generally become aware of their emotions and can predict how they're going to act. And last but not least, me. I don't have much to say, but I believe I have become strong enough to protect everyone I possibly could, and I pretty much won't judge you, even if you are a criminal, or a murderer. And that's about it." Then, Konohamaru lights up, asking, "How'd you become so strong?"
"That's a secret." The three genin that made up your team were behind the rock, frozen as they heard your kind words. You walk away, but not before winking at the three.

"Alright! Now before you take this exam, you have to sign this form. When you and your team have signed, go over to the booth where you will get your scrolls." You finish what Anko said, saying, "You will either get a earth scroll, or a heaven scroll. You have to have both by the time you reach the center tower, and make sure you don't open the scrolls. You don't want to know what happens when you open them."

"You don't want to know what happens when you open them." Naruto says mockingly, annoying you and Anko, causing her to throw a kunai at him, grazing his cheek. You lost focus, before feeling a presence behind you, causing you to grab their arm and flip them over your shoulder. "Oh, whoops. Oh, It's been a little while hasn't it?" The 'lady' smirks at you, nodding as she walks back to her team, leaving the kunai with you.

You sigh, lazily tossing it to Anko. She begins again, saying, "Once you get your scrolls, choose a gate, and wait for the gates to open. The tower is approximately 10 kilometers away from each gate, and you have a time limit of five days." "What do we eat?" Choji asks.
"The forest is packed with food sources, from berries to various meats. It also has rivers and creeks, so no worries about water either." You respond, smirking slightly. All of the teams go to a gate, and you transport yourself to the observation room, where you passed out on a random couch.