shot- 24

Hey everyone,.
Let's start second last part of this story. 😄😄

To be continued....
Swara was very Happy to find her family ND most caring and loving husband.
Next day morning;
Swara woke up ,find herself in protective embrace of her husband. ( Nothing happened, just sleeping 😉)She remembered how he took her in embrace ND kissed her forhead lovingly , making her to snuggle into him more. she felt so secured after years, when last time she slept in her mother's embrace,but now he is with her.
She smiled nd kissed his forhead,.
Sanskar;( closed eyes) Swara u r modern but still ur way of expressing love is like oldy.
Swara widen her eyes; how dare u call me that?( Hit him on chest)

Sanskar hold her hand and open his eyes ,look into hers; only I can dare ,sweetheart., Who else have power to mess with u.
Swara; oh really,.
Sanskar;( trace finger on her face) yes,.nd if you want to kiss, u can but not on forhead,.
Swara; oh ok,. I m sorry, next time ,I will kiss on ur cheeks,. ( Smirked) fine? Is that what u mean to say?
Sanskar; don't mess with me Mrs. Maheshwari,.
Swara; only I can Mr. Maheshwari,.
Sanskar smiled; always play with words.. but it's ok ,i will show u what I mean,. saying so he started to lean towards her lips but then only Swara phone ring,.
Sanskar; this stupid phone,.
Swara laughed at his expression,. She was going to pick the call,but Sanskar hold her hand,
Sanskar; no need to  take that call,.
Swara; but Sanskar,.
Sanskar; I said na,.
Saying this he again leans to kiss her, he was just a inch apart when his phone rings,.
Sanskar; Who the hell is this yaar? Everyone got morning time only to disturb..
Swara pressed her lips to control her laugh,but couldn't,. Nd laughs. She pushed Sanskar ND get up; will see later what u mean Mr. Maheshwari..
ND she runs to washroom, with her clothes,.
Sanskar chuckled,he take his call, it was Laksh,.
Sanskar;( annoyed) yeah Laksh,.
He talked for sometime..
Swara come out from washroom, wearing a beautiful red dress with black straps on waist,till her knees.

Sanskar look at her and he got up from the bed nd was about go to her but knock came up on door, it was Maria who brought tea for them,ND she left wishing morning.
Sanskar smiled to see green tea for Swara.
Swara; Sanskar what are u doing? Go get ready, you will be late for ur meeting for which u we're preparing last night.
Sanskar; u were keeping eye on me,
Swara; yeah so, after all I'm ur wife,.go now,.
Sanskar; fine,. I m going.
Sanskar came back from washroom, nd sees Swara was finding some files in cupboard, she was facing back.
Sanskar slowly move toward her and back hugged her, Swara gasped,..
Swara; Sanskar,...
he pulled her to make her face him,. Pinning her to cupboard,.
But he got surprised to see her, he smiled seeing her with mangalsutra in neck and vermilion, he felt so happy..
Sanskar; miss SG finally  showed herself as Swara Sanskar Maheshwari?
Swara nods with smile,.
Sanskar leans and kissed her forhead,; you are looking very beautiful,. most importantly you're looking mine,.
Swara; I m always yours,.
Sanskar; hmm,.
he leaned toward her lips..
Swara; ( nervous)Sanskar,. What are you doing,.?
Sanskar; nothing,just telling what I meant.
Swara; Sanskar,..
Before she could say anything, Sanskar took her lip in hers and kiss her. Swara closed her eyes and reciprocated,. His hand roam on her back, Swara hand reached to wet hair, ruffling it,.
They broke the kiss, and look at each other, Swara turned her gaze, and look away.
She was about to go but Sanskar hold her hand and pulled her to him, he go close to her ear ND wishpered making her shiver; I love you,.
Swara look into his eyes; I love you too,.

After sometime,they got ready and went downstairs together. Sujatha and Uttara were waiting for them for breakfast,. Sujatha sees Swara with mangalsutra ND vermilion, she blessed her.
They have their breakfast but today was different, everyone was happy, specially Swara. Sujatha was so caring toward her.
After that they left to office.

SS industry;
A black Mercedes stop at entrance, Tina and Atul who were waiting for Swara got confused to see the car cause it was not Swara's. Then the door opened ,Swara come out of the car, on the other side , Sanskar also came out from driving seat, he come to her, hugged her nd go after kissing her forhead.
All got shocked,.to see them together. Tina was surprised yet happy for Swara,.she didn't even realize when Swara came to her and snapped her finger to bring her in to sense,.
Tina; yeah ma'am ,sorry ma'am.
Swara nods ND she moved forward,Tina was walking behind her with her schedule , explaining it.
Swara go to her cabin.
Tina; ma'am, u have meeting with mittals, but unfortunately their fight delayed,so they want meeting to be held in evening,.