Chapter Fifty Three

Hailey's POV

It was a long night alright. Isaac didn't fall asleep until a little pass three am and I stayed up a little while longer just to make sure he was actually getting some rest.

My father of course came into my room waking me up a couple hours later before going to work. I was officially grounded, he wasn't too happy to find Isaac in my room, in my bed, cuddled up next to me, but I didn't mind. He gave me my usual kiss on my head and said that we would talk later after he came home from work.

I fall asleep for a few more hours when my dad goes to work, and wake up for a second time when I hear my brother up and getting ready for his job. I groan quietly so that I don't wake Isaac up, he had moved back to the same position he fell asleep in, his head laying on my chest with his arm wrapped around me.

I turn to my right checking the time on my alarm clock, it's 8:21 AM, it's too early to be up on a Sunday, but knowing me I won't be able to fall back to sleep, and I don't. I stay in bed, attempting to fall back to sleep when I decide to get out of bed around 9 am. I gently lift Isaac's arm from my waist, slowly trying to creep my way out of bed without waking him, he could be such a light sleeper at times.

I manage to break freak from his grip and quietly make my way down stairs to find my brother in the kitchen.

"Morning," I yawn, tying my hair into a messy bun, I hated cooking with it down.

"Hey you're up early," Caleb says while pouring creamer into his mug. "How's your boyfriend?"

"Asleep," I shrug. "What time are you leaving? I can make you an omelette really quick."

My brother shakes his head, stirring the spoon that he has now stuck into his cup, "I'm on my way out, I have to stop by Amber's really quick."

I nod, "okay, tell her hi for me."

"I will," he replies, picking his mug up he starts to make his way over towards the front door. "Oh, dad said you're grounded, so don't go anywhere," he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Bye, Caleb."

He chuckles and leaves the house. I sigh a bit not really knowing what I want to make for breakfast. I'm actually not that hungry but my mother had taught me to always eat breakfast whether I was hungry or not, whether it was just a bowl of cereal or an actual cooked meal. I think about pouring myself a bowl of cereal, then decide to actually make breakfast when I see the bacon laying in my fridge.

I make an entire breakfast that takes me about half and hour, and Isaac still hasn't made it down stairs. I don't want to eat without him so I cover both plates and march back upstairs to check on him. I slowly push my door open to not only find Isaac still asleep in bed, but Waffles in now cuddle up next to him.

I decide not to wake him, I start to slowly back out of my room when a vibration sound catches my attention. I quickly look towards my phone on my night stand but it's not ringing. I look towards the sound of the vibrations and notice that it's coming from Isaac's pile of folded clothes.

It's gotta be his phone, what else could it be?

I decide to leave it alone once I hear the vibration stop, plus, the last time I answered that damn thing I got yelled at in a language that I don't even speak, but a second later the phones humming all over again. I sigh deeply and walk towards Isaac's clothes and reach my hands into his jeans fishing his phone out. I'm not gonna answer it still, I'm simply gonna put it on silent so the vibrating doesn't wake him, when I see his father's name on the caller ID, or "pops" I should say.