• Bright Cheeks •

Connor x Hurt!Reader

‘Aah I can’t stop blushing…’ I pout internally, sitting on the counter while Connor continues to clean the small wound on my chest. I puff my cheeks out and the get even brighter pink when he goes to move my shirt up more. “Can you hold this up for my (y/n)?”

I let the air out of my cheeks and do as Connor asks. “Does it help when I do this?” he asks, pulling one side of my bra up higher and putting a piece of cloth drenched in peroxide on the entire scratch. I wince and tears threaten to fall from my eye at the stinging sensation.

“NO! You’re not helping at all!” I let some tears slip and they fall on the bare skin of my legs. “Are you alright? I didn’t think the stinging sensation would be as bad as you seem to be making it out to be.” I scowl at the uncomfortable amount of bad feelings in my side and at how much less painful Connor thinks this is.

“Connor, I wish you could feel how this feels just once…” I say knowing fully well that Connor most likely will never be able to feel physical pain.

(A/n) - Sorry this one is so short and that I haven't been posting at all. I've just had some stuff to deal with and my mom has been making me clean my room more often so that makes even less time for me to write. I'm working on another fic as we speak and its a smut so soon you'll be able to see that! I'm sorry for rambling on so long but anyways... I hope you enjoyed this!!! Be patient and you'll get to read the amazing things I have lined up!!