Chapter1

Tae's pov
"Mum do i have to gooo" i whine
"Yes Taehyung you do" she says with a fake smile
"But whyyy??" I drag
"Shut up it is to early for this I'm not pitting up with your shit now get to bloody school" she says sternly getting angry. I storm up stairs
"CAN'T WAIT TO BE BULLIED AGAIN THANKS MUM" i shout from the top of the stairs
"YOU WILL BE FINE STOP BEING A DRAMA QUEEN" she shouts back. I huff and get ready.
I decided on wearing black ripped skinny jeans a grey jumper and some white air max. I grab my bag,keys,phone ,earphones and leave the house in a huff.
I left my old school because i was bullied for having a weird smile personality and being gay.
I listen to M.E.N by bugsy malone

As soon as i get to school i got to the office.
"Are you Kim Taehyung?" I nod and smile politely
"Good we were expecting you , ok so your form teacher is right here and will show you to your lesson then give you a pupil to show your round" the head teacher explains and finishes with a smile. I walk over to the my form teacher.
"Hello I'm mr soo and I'm your form teacher and class me as a friend too" he smiles , ok so the staff here are urm well too nice for my liking.
"aha thanks" i smile sarcastically
I'm not a horrible person but i don't really wanna go around going yay my teacher is my bestfriend...no thanks. Plus it's all fake they will be angry and moody by the end of this week and shouting at me for nothing.
"Ok so this your form room its is where you will come every morning for 20 minutes with other pupils and its a place to chill and wake up a bit before starting your day." I nod my head showing i understand.
"Right everyone listen this is our new student Kim Taehyung.