J-Hope

This is kind of bit depressing but there's a reason.
___________________________

You were on the verge of crying. You were out in the empty streets, trying to figure out what to do. You called your boyfriend a bunch of times but hearing his voicemail only made you panic a bit more. You clutched onto your chest, feeling your body shake. You didn't realize that you were near your sister's house until you saw the street sign.

You frantically knocked on her door, hoping she would answer quickly. You can see your hands shaking. Your tears had already escaped your eyes, rolling down your face and staining your shirt.

"(Y/n)? It's 2am", your sister yawned as she rubbed her eyes.

"C-Can I come in?", you asked, stuttering.

She realized what was happening so she quickly let you in. You paced back and forth in her living room. It's like it was hot but cold at the same time.

"(Y/n), you need to sit down and breathe. Try to relax", your sister said.

"I can't. I can't breathe", you said, gasping for air.

She wrapped her arms around you, a tight grip. It took about an hour until you relaxed. She let go and sighed as she rubbed your back.

"What were you doing roaming around the streets at 2 in the morning? Something could've happened to you", she said.

"I just...needed some air", you sighed softly.

"Where's Hoseok? Why wasn't he with you?", she asked.

"He's working", you mumbled.

"He's always working. He should be there when this happens. Something could go terribly wrong if no one is around you", she said, scoffing.

"I'm fine. I should get going. Thanks though", you smiled softly.

"You're not going anywhere. It's late. You're sleeping here", she said.

"Really, I'm fine now. Hoseok will get worried if he doesn't find me home", you said.

"I doubt he'll even notice since he's always gone. Seriously, stay here. I'll call him to let him know you're here. I'll go get you some blankets. I would let you sleep in my bed with me but I sorta have company", she said.

"Gross", you rolled your eyes and headed towards the couch.

~~~

The next morning you were still asleep. There were loud knocks on the door but you were too tired to wake up and answer it. Your sister quickly went over towards the door, knowing who it could be.

"Hey", Hoseok said, standing outside.

Your sister was leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed over her chest as she glared at your boyfriend.

"What?", she asked very rudely.

"You called me saying (y/n) was here. I came to check on her", he said.

"That was five hours ago. Why didn't you come then?", she asked.

"I'm here now. Can I come in so I can see my girlfriend?", he asked, getting frustrated.

Without saying anything, she stood aside to let him in. You woke up as soon as he touched your cheek.

"Hey sleepy head. It's time to go home", he softly smiled at you.

"She needs to eat", your sister said.

"It's okay. I'm gonna go with Hoseok. Thanks though", you smiled at your sister as you folded the blanket.