Chapter 3

Jimin's whole demeanor had changed when you brought the whole maybe-she's-in-a-relationship-issue up, and to say you were scared would be an understatement, Jimin rarely got upset, but when he did...

He's really not kidding about this whole thing then...

"Okayyy, buddy," You said, cautiously patting his arm. "Moving on..."

He still looked slightly pissed off, so you decided to just keep talking to move his mind away from whatever dark place it was currently at.

You picked up the finished notebook and shoved it in his face.

"This. Is your holy grail from now on, got it? Underneath each of them is basic information about each. Likes, dislikes etc. so that if she is the one, you don't completely screw this up."

That definitely got his attention, and he flipped through it eagerly.

"How do you know so much about all of them?" He questioned.

You grinned. "I have my ways..."

In reality, people just talked a lot louder than they realized. The types of things you had heard in locker rooms alone was enough dirt to blackmail anyone in the school, honestly.

That was also how you had found out about people's opinions of the boys.

People apparently found Jungkook both hot and adorable. Saying he was, personality-wise, a "shy and sweet bunny" (you wanted to scream whenever you heard someone say that. They had not seen him at home apparently). Let's not even go into what they said about his body. He was your brother. It was painful enough just hearing it, let alone relive it.

Taehyung was known for his outgoing and quirky personality, and the fact that he was drop dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, he was also the hoe of all hoes. The amount of times you had walked in on him engaging in...certain activities with one or more people, was more than you could count. And way more than you ever wished to see. You couldn't look half the school in the eye now because of him.

Hoseok, people loved because he was literal sunshine and made everyone happy, not to mention being good-looking and talented at the same time. As the best dancer in the school, people often complained he couldn't have looks, talent, and a nice personality. But he did.

Then there was Namjoon, with killer looks and a killer intellect that even you couldn't deny was attractive. However, no one outside of your group knew that he was the biggest perv to ever grace the earth. If there was a yearbook award for "Watched the Most Pornography" he would win. Hands down. His mind was a dirty, dark place you hoped you never had to enter.

Moving onto Yoongi. His participation in both the basketball team and the music program made him popular among pretty much everyone in the school. Add in his angelic looks and there was literally no one who could deny him if he asked for something. However, he'd never really displayed an interest in anyone, and was cold to everyone outside of your immediate friend group. Somehow, though, that just made them love him more. Which was annoying because when you displayed the same behavior you were just called a bitch. Double standards much?

Jin was another story all together. His reputation as the best looking guy in the school actually attracted people from other schools to come stand around the gates of your school just to catch a glimpse of him. You know the people who are attractive, but don't know it and are still humble? Yeah, that wasn't him. His flying kiss was the thing that made the dude in your math class faint in the hallway last week. His influence was intense.

And then there was Jimin. Your best friend since birth. You'd be lying if you said he hadn't grown up to be pretty attractive, but you'd grown with him. You literally took baths with him when you were younger. You were there for all his awkward stages and he saw all yours. Every secret, every problem, everything you could think of was shared between you two, for your entire lives. Surprisingly, you'd never gotten into a super serious fight with him. Just little disagreements that would end after a day or two because you couldn't stand being apart.

Anyway, he was extremely popular among the kids at school. They said he was soft and sweet. A living mochi. But when he was dancing or upset, it flipped, and they fangirled (or boyed) over that even more. And if you had to hear one more rumor about the types of kinky crap he was into you were going to scream. The kid had never even had sex. What were they thinking?

Back to the matter at hand, you knew he wouldn't have any problem getting the girls of the school to date him. You were just worried he wouldn't find this dream girl he was obsessing over, and would be crushed. That was something you didn't think you could help with, if it did happen, and you hated to think of it.

He had to find her.

You watched Jimin's absorbed face as he read through the information notebook, wondering idly how your relationship would change if he really did get a girlfriend. You had held off any romantic interests all these years. Partially because you generally wanted to focus on school, and partially because you knew Jimin would go apeshit and try and behead them or something. You weren't trying to make anyone else suffer. But if he found a girl...then maybe your status could finally change as well. Maybe that protectiveness would transfer over to her. He did seem pretty obsessed with her after all...

You sighed, tuning back into reality as Jimin choked on his laughter, reading one of the girl's profiles.

I just hope this works out, buddy.