Getting settled- 53

Kirishima pov
Before Kat could react, it seemed like Aizawa realised what would happen if we stayed. He had heard me apparently, so he made sure Kat couldn't do anything. "Right we better get off to the hotel. Class follow me." He gestured to all of us, and we all began following him. Ashido complained slightly, saying she wanted to catch up with her 'friend'. To me, he had a very different name. "Ashido, now." Aizawa demanded; she then came running over after saying a quick goodbye to Uchida. Next to me, I could tell Kat was mad, as was I. I needed to explain to him about Uchida.
"So?" Asked Kat abruptly.
"I'll explain when we get to the hotel."

We had all been assorted chores to do once we got there, things such as; making beds, sorting out suitcases, setting the table for dinner. Kat and I had been assigned cooking, something I enjoyed. I was slightly distracted whilst doing it though, luckily Kat surprised me. Apparently, after the night where he made me dumplings, he started to cook more, and actually decided to take charge of the kitchen. "So, Uchida." He said, chopping something with me sitting on the island behind him.
"Yeah?" I muttered, looking around the room.
"First off, why didn't he recognise you? Like if he bullied you for ages, wouldn't he know who you are?" Kat asked thoughtfully.
"Probably because I dyed my hair red and changed my hairstyle," his face seemed surprised, but I ignored it. "anyway, so let me explain."
"Yeah, do it." He snapped with a sense of anger, probably at Uchida.
"Well, in middle school I wasn't that, cool or manly. So of course this brought attention to me from- from nasty kids." I paused, figuring out how to say it. "Uchida on the other hand, was awesome and strong and charming. His quirk is shapeshifting, that made him popular cause it's flashy, right?" Kat just pulled an unimpressed face but nodded slowly.
"And he bullied you cause he thought he had a better quirk?" He poured water in a pan whilst speaking.
"No." I could feel my voice become more nervous, admitting something like this was embarrassing.
"Then what?"
"Well, basically- err, I didn't know at the time okay, but thinking back to it-, I think I had a crush on him." This caused Kat to spin around dramatically. "I know, I know. But it was before he had even spoken to me. But one day- we were in the changing rooms and- and I didn't realise but apparently I was looking at him."
"Oh shit." Muttered Kat.
"Yeah. It was shit. He basically called me, you know, a fa- the f word loads, in front of the whole class. Everyone else then called me it for a while, I guess that's why I freaked out so much during Momo's party."
"You had every right to." Yelled Kat.
"But after that, he gave me trouble for years. He even beat me up once or twice, when I couldn't use my quirk very well. He made me hate myself for so many years-" I didn't realise, but my eyes had filled with water. On the other hand, Kat was just filled with rage.
"And Pinky is friends with this fucker!" He stabbed the knife into the chopping board with anger.
"She didn't know, well I don't think she did. She didn't really know much about me in middle school."
"Well Red, let's make sure to give that white-haired bitch an awful school trip."