Chapter 7

Serenity's POV

Guardians in Bold

I was trying to give a bath to a new born hydra, which proved to be difficult since it was very hyperactive and wouldn't stay in one place, when I felt a disturbance near the forest....

That forest was a safe place or a temporary sanctuary for monsters. They came here when they were injured, weak, or expecting an offspring (which was the most common reason for them coming here) and were taken care of by specific guardians, mainly Mirror and Hope, or me. Even if they were weak, they would still try to defend themselves against outsiders and might kill or get killed.

Wood informs me that the outsiders are demigods...six of them... and had drawn out their weapons; ready to attack... and asks if she should do anything to stop them... I say, "No, I'll be there", thank her and get Mirror to take care of the hydra while I flash out to the middle of the forest... or the middle of the fight. The demigods are blinded, which I use to my advantage, pointing Sword (Yes, it is also a guardian, but a minor one.) at the Latino boy holding a hammer on one hand and a fire ball on the other... He gulped and asked, "Are you going to kill me??" before whimpering like a girl.

I told him to put out the fire and asked what they were doing here and who sent them... and maybe threatened them a bit... The fire boy pointed to a certain familiar jet black haired, sea green eyed boy who made my heart skip a beat...

Me: Ales... Percy???

Percy: Serenity???

He remembers me??? He remembers ME!!!! I want to squeal and jump around like a teenager whose crush just asked her out. But then I remember that I am more than thousand years old and compose myself.... barely...

The fire boy breaks my thoughts by asking, "Great you know each other.... Could you remove that sword from my neck???"

Another boy, the blond one says, "Dude, it a rapier sword, it won't kill you so stop freaking out..." I can't help smirking because he doesn't know what this sword, even though it looks like a rapier sword, is capable of. I lift the sword, point it towards a boulder, and swipe without touching it... wait for it... the boulder broke into two halves and fell over, hitting the ground with a 'thud'. I look at their shocked/ terrified faces... except Percy, who looks amused, seems like he remembers the swords capabilities...

Me (smirking at the blond): It's not just a rapier sword, neither is it harmless, it can destroy anything in its path without even touching it, even the hardest of metals, so fire boy here has a reason to be afraid...

Percy: You're still a showoff, I see.... (Laughing)

Me (smirks): So you remember....

Fire boy: Excuse me... I hate to interrupt this happy reunion, but I still have a deadly sword pointed at me....

I laugh and draw back my sword, give one swipe towards to ground, making it disappear and a brooch, shaped as the exact sword (only smaller), appears on my top...