(A bit of a yandere)Slenderman X Fem!Reader PART 1

Request by XxNinjaGirlxX4567 ♣️

~Your POV~

I don't really think that this is a good idea..' I whispered.

'Oh, come on, Y/n, don't be such a chicken!' My friend, Natalie laughed.

I sighed. I was having a sleepover at her house with two other friends of mine, Mike and Jonathan, and it happened that those three were the most risky and brave people i've ever met. Oh, and they are also jerks... I still can't believe how I managed to befriend people like them. Those idiots wanted to go to the forest at 1:00 AM to play hide and seek! Who would do that?!

'You are ruining the funnnnn...' Jonathan complained childish.

'No guys... I don't want to come along.'

'Please? At least let's play once! And if you win, we will listen to your orders and do whatever you want for one whole week! C'mon, just a game?'

Hm... for one week? What if I manage to win? And if I do, i'll find some better ways so we can all have fun instead of doing stupid things. Maybe i'm wrong, but hey, it's just a game, and I want to prove them that I'm not a chicken. After all, it's just one game, right? What can go wrong?

'Fine... but only one game.'

They cheered happily, as we got ready to leave. Yeaaahh, what can go wrong? Note my sarcasm...

*

The place was freaking me out and it was cold. I should have brought something warmer instead of my thin favourite color jacket...
I pulled my hoodie over my head.

'Alright, Y/n. We hide, and you seek!' Mike smiled.

'I mean.. i'm still not sure.. what if we get lost?' I asked with worry in my voice.
Natalie smirked.
'Scaredy cat as always... It's going to be fun, why are you even worried about! Learn how to have fun for once!'

I closed my eyes and shook my head.

'Alright, aaalright, let's just get to the point.'

They smiled, as I hid my face in a tree and started counting.

'Ready or not, here I come!'

I yelled sarcastically, even though I knew nobody could hear me. Stupid jerks... it won't be my fault if you get lost... I can easily just leave this place on my own and let them wait for the nothing, but as the good friend i'm supposed to be, i'll play their little game..
I started searching in the dark forest, behind the woods and everywhere.

c  r  a  c  k

I gasped and turned behind me to see no one but a tree.

Probably just an animal passing by...

I bit my lip and continued searching, cursing my friends under my breath for bringing me to a situation like this.
I swear to god, when i'll find you, you are going to live a hell of a week...