Ch 21 - Love Me Harder

Ariana Grande fan or not I have something special. Something magical, lyrical, and kinda wish my relationship was back to something deep like this.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Call it peer pressure, fear, or whatever Sona was still rattled by the thoughts of her sister. It was another tough moment as the two sit down once again. You, the guys, and Tsubaki went home to grab another round of clothes. The sisters were having a talk over a piece of cake left over from last night.

"You know the right amount gives you a nice butt." Teased Serafall.

"What are you implying?" Asked Sona.

"Mine's bigger. Hehe." She giggled.

Sona seemed annoyed. "You're older."

"You have more potential."

"Legal Loli."

"Washboard."

"Man stealer."

"Iron mat." Serafall laughed. "So in all honesty I like Saji. He's not compared to you and (FN). I think you two are on the same page better than everyone else. You know what to expect, what to say, and everything else. It's cute. I only thought of the protection because I have no idea what he wants. I need you to be safe and know you don't want a child. Least right now. And you will be a great mother one day. I promise. Wait maybe ten years. Have fun. Graduate. No to college if you want. We don't have to just be Devils and nothing else. Sona you do great in school and everything else you touch. Have fun. Let loose time to time. You already found the guy. It's on you." That was just a drop of knowledge that was unexpected. Exactly what Sona wanted to hear as well. No better occasion than the two of them alone and over cake.

"I don't have experience and I do lack affection. My goals are what come first."

"That's what you're supposed to do. He getting in the way?"

"No... he's not."

"Go get him Sona."

Sona nodded. "I will. Hopefully I can come up with a way to do this."

"It's just so nice that me and my sister can double date. It's so cute having your first boyfriend."

Sona nodded. "Thought it would be longer honestly. I'm tough."

"It's an asset. Trust me."

"Well I think I have a plan. I read it in a book recently."

"You picked up my..."

"Silence!" Ordered Sona.

~~~~~

Serafall organized the night to go just like yesterday. Movie and soft lighting. Girl code in full effect and being independent. Worst case they were magically more powerful than the boys. And Kiba would never dare raise a sword at an allie. Let alone his girlfriend. Sona looked at her sister making out with her Pawn cuddling into your chest. Surprised you went along with it and kept your hands properly where they were. Nothing chest and nothing near the belt area. This was to act proper as you didn't want to come off as perverted. Sona hated it.

"Hey. (FN)?" She whispered.

"Yeah Sona?"

"Meet me in my room in a moment. I'll be up shortly."

"Okay. Mind if I sit on your bed? Thought it would be better to ask."

"Of course Babe." She watched you walk up those stairs and she smirked. Got to be confident and pull the trigger. Operation spark.

You open her door and slowly walk in. The room was consumed lightly by this sweet and luscious perfume. Not too fruity, gaudy, or mellow. As you laid down you blush from the scent. "Wow. This is really nice." Laying there under the covers for a minute or two Sona walks in and shuts the door behind her. Locked it to make sure. "Sona?"

She turned out the lights. Then used her magic to light the candles around the room. "Evening."

"I thought you used water." You asked.

"My specialty but you have to know a little of everything."

"Sona this is like a dream."

"I need you."

"Sona, what's on your mind."

She stepped forward. "🎶Tell me Baby. I need to know. Will you take my heart and never let it go. If you just lend me a bit of time. You'll take my soul and make it shine.

Every moment that you kiss my lips. I'm in awe and debate if it's real. Is their any more thought that goes deep in my mind? I'm in love for the first time.🎶"

She moved closer by inches. Taking the first two buttons from her blouse. A white lace bra underneath. All you could do is lay there as you were under the spell of lust.

🎶Honey I know you're trying. And you quite almost there. Got to me harder.🎶"

🎶I'm going to love you harder. Love you harder.🎶 Sona got into the bed and took another button off. Wiggling over and sitting on your lap facing you. "I love you."

"Sona I love you too. You make me whole. Like I'm someone that matters and appreciates me."

"Honey make tonight last. I want you to take me." She pulled out the blue condom from her bra. "Please."

(Song - Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder - Rel Sona Version)

~~~~~

That came out from nowhere. From Tsudere to love me all the way. How did that happen? She seems all on board for it though. Sona really want to do this?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz