Chapter 21: Love

Ignore the mistakes plzzzz.... :)

"Oh God" forgive me.....

Third Person POV

Jungkook stops his assault on Taehyung's neck as soon as he heard those words. He doesn't know if it's real or he's just hearing things.

"T-Tae? Are y-you sure?" Jungkook stares at Taehyung who is blushing hard.

"Yes Jungkook, I am ready for you." Taehyung ensures.

"But Taehyung, you know you can take your time, I will be patient baby." Jungkook says but Taehyung shakes his head.

"You said you will wait until I am ready and I am Jungkook, I-I wanted to tell you this for days b-but---Jungkook please." Taehyung bites his lips and Jungkook stares at him amused.

"Please what love?" Jungkook breaths on his lovers neck, sending shivers down his spine.

"You love me right?" Jungkook hums as answer.

"Then prove it Jungkook, prove it to me." Taehyung whispers, partly as a request and partly as a challenge.

"Oh baby, you just provoked a monster." And Taehyung yelps as Jungkook gives his hips a tight squeez.
Jungkook doesn't waste any moment and captures Taehyung's lips, sucking and nibbling his bottom lip. Taehyung's hands are fist tied on ravenette's hair. Another squeez on Taehyung's hips causes him to gasp and separate from the kiss. Jungkook picks Taehyung up and walks towards the bedroom with Taehyung now mouthing kisses on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook stops as he reaches the door and brings Taehyung to look at him in the eyes. Jungkook sets Taehyung down and cups his face, looking at him with all adoration in his eyes.

"Everything changes once we enter the room, you will forever be stuck with me. I hope you know that." Jungkook says and Taehyung feels butterflies fluttering in his stomach intensify. Taehyung nods and Jungkook kisses him again. They enter the room and Jungkook pins him to the door. He trails hot, open mouthed kisses along Taehyung's jaw to his neck and exposed collarbones. With every touch and kiss, Taehyung's mind turns into a mush and he feels really hot.

Jungkook grabs the hem of Taehyung's shirt and quickly discards it on the floor and Taehyung does the same with Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook's hands travel every where on Taehyungs body. Their gazes meet for a while. Lust, want, tenderness and love visible in eachothers eyes.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you Kookie." Jungkook leans in and Taehyung meets him halfway in a heated kiss. Taehyung is hitched up, his legs going around Jungkook's waist. Jungkook's walks them to the bed, kiss not breaking and lays Taehyung gently on the matress. Jungkook's hands trail from his mate's chest to his soft tummy and to the waistband of Taehyung's pants and tugs them down along with the boxers.

Taehyung gasps as he feels cold air hit his exposed area. He hides his face in his hands as Jungkook stares at him like a hunter eyes his prey.

"No need to be shy baby, only I can see you like this, so don't be shy." Jungkook whispers as he slides his hand on Taehyungs tan thighs.

"You're beautiful Tae, so beautiful." Taehyung feels a little confident at Jungkook's words. Jungkook's hand now move to the hardening member of Taehyung.

"So hard for me hmm?" Jungkook nibbles on Taehyung's ear. The older lets out a whimper as Jungkook's hand wrap around his cock and strokes it slowly. Jungkook then sucks on Taehyung's collarbone, adorning the area with red love marks.

Taehyung's back arcs beautifully when Jungkook's hand is replaced with his mouth, tongue teasing his slit then he takes him whole in his mouth. Taehyung tugs the other's soft locks, loud moans and whimpers escaping his mouth as Jungkook bobs his head faster, heat starts to pool in his stomach.